Replies

• starsnyc21
    starsnyc21 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • BabeedollB
    BabeedollB Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! may have to try it again. Got all the way to Day 13 but my knees were hurting so bad I had to stop!
  • nkechio23
    nkechio23 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday! I hope to see amazing results like everyone else!!
  • hizwyfe
    hizwyfe Posts: 12
    Options
    I'm going to try this on the 1st and push thru to the end! Great results 23222236.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Neahpata
    Neahpata Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • 2strapscool
    2strapscool Posts: 23
    Options
    Wow! AMAZING! I have the biggest loser cardio max and can't make it to level 2. You give me hope!
  • KiKi429
    KiKi429 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    that's awesome... I ordered a 3 dvd set (from groupon) should be here next week.. you just re-ignited my excitement
  • terewilliams
    terewilliams Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement and motivation - I just restarted 30DS for a second time. I was proud to make it through the first 10 minutes! :blushing:
  • omwtofit
    omwtofit Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! I've been hearing about this DVD all over MFP but your pics just sold me on the investment! Thanks :)
  • Curvimami
    Curvimami Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    17lbs is and amazing loss!!! Congrats. I wish you continued success on your journey :happy:
  • BamaGirl813
    Options
    Awesome!!!!!!! I started the 30 DS yesterday after seeing so many people talk about it on here. I went on YouTube and found Level ONe to try it out before buying it. And I am definitely feeling it today! So this is going to be my new investment! Thanks you all for sharing your experiences, it made me do it! Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • noirnatural
    noirnatural Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Hey Sistas! Just wanted to share my 30DS results:

-Lost 17lbs
    -7 inches in waist
    -4 inches in thighs
    -1.5 inches in arms

This work out was very challenging for me as I am severely obese (not for long!). Thanks to God, MFP, and Jillian Michael's no nonsense attitude I completed the Shred in a little over 30 days! To my fellow Shredders out there who may be struggling, be encouraged, there's light at the end of Jillian Michael's tunnel (lol)!

2012-01-24144752-1-1.jpg

It works, if you work it!!! 70lbs to go---whoop, whoop! I wasn't too confident to post my side profile pic. Maybe once I lose more midsection I will update (lol).
    Awesome Job!!!
  • 78brownie_wechanged
    Options
    Whoa! I'm scared of you! :wink: Do your thing! Keep up the good work!
  • mundih
    mundih Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    thats awesome girl...do you need to eat a certain amount of calories? how many where you eating...wow i wish i had the guts to try that!
  • lesszmore
    lesszmore Posts: 33
    Options
    Great job!!
  • naturallyadiva
    naturallyadiva Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Very late to this thread but WOW!! Congratulations! xoxoxoxo
  • Shanel0916
    Shanel0916 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    wow great job!
  • Nikkismission
    Nikkismission Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Thank you for this post. I heard about the dvd from another mfp member and went to the library yesterday to get it. I wanted to try it out first before I purchased it. After seeing the success you have had with it, I can't wait to be able to pick it up and get started. Since they didn't have it readily available, I will start out with some step aerobics to get myself in gear.
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Wtg
  • mstissa02
    mstissa02 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Awesome job with the weight loss & surviving Jiliian! Great motivational story :)