Week 2 All Workouts

Options
I just started week 2 and would be interested in hearing how all the other week 2 participants are doing in their workouts. I feel really invigorated after completing Week 2 Workout 1. I'm hoping to run in the Gasparilla 5K on February 23.

Replies

• sark1971
    sark1971 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have just done the same thing. I am really enjoying it and using the app on my itouch is really motivating.
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    I should have started week 2 yesterday. I haven't been brave enough, and it's my birthday today, so I'll hopefully get at it tomorrow
  • birdsong222
    birdsong222 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I did W2D2 yesterday but wanted to do something today so I went back and did a week 1 type interval workout. I hope it's ok to do a little more than what is required. Sometimes I do too much at the start of something and burn out.
  • birdsong222
    birdsong222 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Kirstadee! I saw your other post about the heart palpitations so I don't blame you for being a little nervous. Just make sure your doctor is on board with the program and be safe. That's the most important thing.
  • toddka1
    toddka1 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I completed W2D1 yesterday and felt really pretty good afterward and am ready to complete day 2 tomorrow. My legs didn't feel quite so wobbly or weak afterward like they did last week, so I know this is doing some good. I think (at least for the rest of this week, it will be a mind over body battle but that was the case with me when I used to run a lot in college and until kids.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I just finished W2D1 last night...and it felt really good! I got that annoying stitch in my side about half way through, but it went away and I felt amazing afterwards. Probably won't be feeling that way in a week or two, so I'm trying to revel in it. :)