First week average.

Options
aeich8899
aeich8899 Posts: 55 Member
At the end of tomorrow I am posting my first weeks average. I have pretty much stuck to my usual routine. I need to figure out how to adjust my eating since I am burning so much more than my tdee. My stats are 5'4" 249 pounds, and based on my daily activity using bmf very active. Here is what it is so far.

week1average-1day.png

Any Ideas??

Replies

• aeich8899
    Options
    And my sleep time is off, I finally got it to track my sleep right last night.
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    Holy cow. Just let me have a moment..... WHY NOT ME!? :grumble:

Ok, better now. Almost 4k, well first off - congratulations, that's awesome. Second, I peeked at your food diary and I would suggest upping your healthy-fat intake. Cook with olive oil or lard, use it as a salad dressing (olive oil, not lard), eat a handful of nuts for as snack, if you like olives, that's another great options (you can eat a lot of calories in olives without actually feeling like you've eaten a lot). If you drink milk, make it whole, organic (or raw!) milk etc.

I honestly wish I had this problem, but I'm not sure if I could eat 3k calories per day. Just for comparison, I burn 2800 on a GREAT day. Just out of curiosity, do you have a high-activity job?
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    I agree - You should look at the balance between your calories out and calories in and see how that is working out. It is true you can over exercise and cause your body to shut down so you may get to eat more than some of us others. But have you adjusted your activity levels at BMF too? It might also give you a better idea on your calories if it's expecting you to be that active. That's awesome calorie burn by the way. Your job must be insanely active - all that walking. :flowerforyou:
  • aeich8899
    Options
    I am a security guard so doing tours are most of my walking. Even on my days off I do quite a bit of walking because I hate sitting for more than 30 minutes. Yesterday I w.ent to the gym, went on the treadmill it said I burned 225. When I got home I checked bmf and it was really like 625 burned. I know I eat a ton of bad carbs, I get paid every two weeks and have to adjust how I shop so I have enough to last me the two weeks and I don't eat pizza up the Hong yang. So nuts ill have to try them. I do not like olives. Right now I have them set at 2660 which was my tree calculated. Obviously that needs to change. Most days this last week I end up be negative e calories. No wonder why I have been having suck a hard time losing weight
  • oonga
    oonga Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    How do you get that type of readout?
    I can only find report and export?

They are amazing burns!!
  • aeich8899
    Options
    I did a screen shot save it in paint and upload to photobucket.
  • aeich8899
    Options
    Those are my not even really trying burns. I wish they were less so I dont have to eat 3k a day, when i can barely eat 2600 in a day and feeling stuffed. So now it's 6 500 cal meals a day. which is a lot.