Check-In

Options
13»

Replies

• vkmcewen
    vkmcewen Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm at 5 pounds lost (was at 6, but gained one back). Half way there!
  • jlr316
    jlr316 Posts: 21
    Options
    I went up last week, but it was totally expected with my sister getting married and all the wedding planning/cooking/ and bachelorette party! I fully expect most of it is water weight and will be back to 139 by next week, so no biggie.
  • humbots
    Options
    Check in Time, I was right the next 10 lbs will be MUCH slower but at least I am not gaining. I am down to 258.8 lbs. It fells so good under 260, it has been years for me. I will have to get to 252 lbs in order to make my goal of 20 lbs my Christmas. I don't know it I can do it, but I am surly going to try!!! Good luck and good job to all the others, together we have lost so much weight!!!!
  • emboss03
    emboss03 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Down 2 lbs this week.... 3 more to go and I'm out of the 200s!! Hello 100s!!!
  • bevjones350
    bevjones350 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    7 lbs down and 3 to go of my 10
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good morning All,

I have lost 2lbs this week. total of 4lbs since joining this group. 6 more to go. I think I can I think I can I think I can :smile:

Have a great day!
  • sarahslim100
    sarahslim100 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    Well done bev jones! Keep it up. This week im 61 kg still so 0 lost. But ive got muscles for the first time in years :-) will try and up the exercise this week. And ive gone down a dress size since starting this challenge despite no budge in scales.
  • humbots
    Options
    So I have made it to 255 lbs. I was trying to make it to 252 by Christmas, but I don't think I will make it. But I am happy with the success I have had so far! I haven't been in the 250s in years!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Hello...
    Been a great few weeks. I actually gained 12lbs more than what I initially started w. so far I've managed to lose that and 3lbs towards my goal weight.
    Hope everyone keeps it up, even after this challenge
  • SRDB00
    SRDB00 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Good morning All,

I have lost 2lbs this week. total of 4lbs since joining this group. 6 more to go. I think I can I think I can I think I can :smile:

Have a great day!

Checking In: I am down another 2lbs. I am 6lbs down since joining this challenge. Unless I happen to just pull off a miracle I don't think I am going to get down anioher 4 lbs in 1 day. So with that said I am grateful for the 6lbs that I did lose.

I hope every have a great Christmas!