Turbo Fire

Options
MJ7910
MJ7910 Posts: 1,280 Member
Was wondering if you call could tell me how this compares to turbo jam and what types of moves it has. How is it in terms of intensity. Do you need a really large space to do it? I want to burn a little bit more calories and turbo jam is great but i want more intensity. also, dont' have a lot of time, about 30-40 minutes a day. anything in particular you'd reccommend. i hear there is one called Fire 30... what is that one like?

Replies

• TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Turbo Fire is def WAY more intense than Turbo Jam itself! The workouts in Turbo Fire are 30min-45min-50min and there is also HIIT workouts, short but VERY INTENSE!! They are 15, 20 and 25 min long each, but you shoudl only do them every second day if your doing a HIIT. it comes with a schedule that is excellent! The music is great, the workouts are awesome, you burn loads of calories!! If you have mastered the moves in Turbo Jam, then it wont take long to catch onto Turbo Fire!
  • JennBunny73
    JennBunny73 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I would agree...TurboFIre is much more intense than Turbo Jam..not just the HIIT workouts but the regular FIre workouts. I would say they are more sporty (athletic) A good Turbojam to compare would be Punch, Kick & Jam that is not as dance like and can really get your heartbeat up. You will definitely burn the calories. I have lost 4 pounds and I started it on November 7 and everyday I am excited to look at the scale...but I am also following a 1200 calorie diet (adding in the workouts to adjust my calories) and combined with TurboFire...it is working so far!
  • TinaLTaylor79
    TinaLTaylor79 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Punch, kick & jam is def a great cardio burn too! When i did TJ I always said that one was by far the hardest!
  • Nektariosmom
    Nektariosmom Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started TurboFire today and I like it. I've been doing Turbo Jam for years. How do you log in Turbo Fire workouts?
  • Maymichelle
    Maymichelle Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi, I just started TurboFire today and I like it. I've been doing Turbo Jam for years. How do you log in Turbo Fire workouts?

For logging search for kickboxing in the cardio section & there is an entry for Kickboxing (including Turbo Jam). That is what I have used. If you have a HRM you can add the workout yourself with the amount of calories you burned. Good luck...Turbo Fire is awesome!!!
  • ksimp88
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I just joined MFP, and purchased Turbo Fire!!! I am starting Monday and found this group. Hope I will be welcome :) I am looking for supportive friends to add if anyone is interested. I am kind of scared, it looks intense!