Newbie Looking for NROL4W friends

Options
I am in the stage 1 of the NROL4W, workout 4. I just found out about this group. I know I am going to have questions a long the way that I'm sure some of you could answer.

Before NROL4W I did the Rip-60 program. I have lifted weights before, but never really got serious about it until I finally found this book. I am excited to finally really learn the how's-to, why's, etc about weight lifting for women.

Would love to have some NROL4W friends!

Thanks

Replies

• Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I just completed stage 1 today though, so I'm just as new as you. :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I will add you, but am only in stage 2 and it sounds like you have more lifting experience than I do! You look awesome- good luck!
  • NthnButMoonshine
    NthnButMoonshine Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Fixin to start Stage 4 this week. (If my kiddos get over this cold bug!) Im having a blast with NROLFW. It's my first experience with weightlifting, but it wont be my last. Ive given up on cardio. This is so much more enjoyable and rewarding in so many ways. Feel free to add me if you like. Best wishes with your journey!
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    I am even newer than you! I did my first workout on Friday.
    I do have lots of questions and would also like some friends who are doing the same program.
  • mermegan
    mermegan Posts: 143
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm in Stage 2. Used to lift with a trainer after my first kid, but this is my first go around on my own.
  • gadenni34
    gadenni34 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me as well. I am loving NROL and am about halfway, or maybe a little more, through stage one.
  • okidoki7
    okidoki7 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    hiya, feel free to add me too, just started stage 2 today, omg it was hard...but great lol.....loving the programme :)
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I have had this book since the spring, started phase 1 but never finished it. So I'm finally ready to try again. I'm hoping to stick with it this time. I'm going to look over the program again and start tomorrow since I have already done my cardio for today! Good luck ladies.
  • holleysings
    holleysings Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me! Just put NROL4W in the message so I know where I "met" you! I'm finishing Stage 2 this week. I'll probably take Thanksgiving week off from NROL (but still lift, probably 1RM testing) and start Stage 3 after that!
  • TinaBean007
    TinaBean007 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I'm very new as well. I would love friends that are new to this as well, please add me! Just put NROL4W in the message :)
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    I am starting tomorrow and looking for buddies. Anyone who wants to add me please do!!! I'm also on FB where its way easier to communicate I think. http://www.facebook.com/spnluver83
  • vander7679
    vander7679 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am also starting tomorrow and would love some friends!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!! Very excited to have started this lifting routine - I just finished workout #3 on Stage 1, haha total newbie!

It's nice to have this group though, my first day I had a ton of questions....Looking forward to doing this routine with you all! :happy:
  • MeDoula
    MeDoula Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm starting today. Feel free to add me, just let me know where we met.
  • FitGoalsWithJenn
    Options
    Hi,
    I am also new to MFP and am looking for friends.
    My gym routine consists of lifting weights 5x's a week and cardio.
    I am 30 years old, have 3 kids, CW 169, GW 130.

I've been eating clean since September. So far this year I've lost 60lbs.

Looking for support along the way.

Jenn
  • josiereside
    josiereside Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I just completed my first week!!
  • stork32
    Options
    You can add me! :) i just started!
  • hoal0604
    Options
    Hi!!! My name is Alyssa. I just started the workouts this morning! Add me!
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    I'm in stage 2 and would love to have new friends.
  • WhiteCloud9
    WhiteCloud9 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I'm not a newbie but didn't get to finish Stage 1 due to a back injury. Anyone is free to add me since I need a few more lady lifter friends too!

~Amanda