Anyone looking for a motivated friend?

Options
lublue
lublue Posts: 123 Member
I can be them at the moment! Looking for a couple of new friends because I just decided to DO IT and reach my goal now without stopping.

I'm 5'4" and 71kg... trying to get down to 63kg for now. Into clean eating and a little bit of yoga. Exercise most days :)

Replies

• orkilatrish
    Options
    I could totally use a motivated friend! :)
  • AggieFan2011
    AggieFan2011 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I'm always down for adding some more motivational friends. I also try to be as motivating as I can! Feel free to add me.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Totally!
    I'm 1.64 cm and 51 kg, maintaining my weight and working on getting in shape. I log in too much for my own good. :) So I'm all for motivational friends!
  • bisma91
    bisma91 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I definitely need a motivated friend to get me started with healthy eating and exercise :)
  • maremare93
    Options
    I'm always up for motivating and being motivated! I'm also on here way too much...
  • battynat12
    Options
    I log in often and try to comment and motivate my friends. Add me if you want. You can never have enough motivated friends.
  • Marcidy
    Marcidy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I totally need some motivated friends! Mutual motivation is AWESOME! feel free to add me :)
  • ArolinaCay
    ArolinaCay Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Could definitely use motivated friends! They keep me motivated! (:
  • PeiEnWu
    Options
    me!!!i extremely needdddd.
  • jvw317
    jvw317 Posts: 25
    Options
    Add me:) I need more friends on here. I don't log exercise, but I exercise most days and I'm trying to get back into shape after an injury set me back...
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Always! Feel free to add me!
  • miss_murry
    miss_murry Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here! I could use some motivation! 15 down, 30 to go!
  • char316
    char316 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I am looking for someone to help motivate me!
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ;)
  • eudemonia
    eudemonia Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    yes please, feel free to add me as well! let's motivate each other!!
  • annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    I can be them at the moment! Looking for a couple of new friends because I just decided to DO IT and reach my goal now without stopping.

I'm 5'4" and 71kg... trying to get down to 63kg for now. Into clean eating and a little bit of yoga. Exercise most days :)

I'm always looking for a motivated friend. Actually around a similar weight and height as you. Please feel free to add. :)
  • kelseyann130
    Options
    Absolutely! I'll send you a request :)
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Yes! Go ahead and add me :)
  • zvezda11
    zvezda11 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I feel a little late to the party, but motivated friends sounds like a good thing to me. So feel free to add me too =)
  • csqurred
    csqurred Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I can definitely help motivate!