Options
mdb543
mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
How is everyone doing?!!!!

Replies

• newhabit
    newhabit Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    refocusing my efforts on continued exercise and letting myself indulge a little, as long as i track it.
  • MoonSapphire
    MoonSapphire Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I put on a pair of jeans today and they weren't as snug as they usually were! YAY :happy:
  • cecyvaquero
    cecyvaquero Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Im doing good. I haven't worked out in a few days but I can tell I am losing weight becuase my brand new bra is fitting me smaller. My god by the time you know it I won't have any. Horrible!!!

Isn't there any exercises to make your boobies bigger????
  • mdb543
    mdb543 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Im doing good. I haven't worked out in a few days but I can tell I am losing weight becuase my brand new bra is fitting me smaller. My god by the time you know it I won't have any. Horrible!!!

Isn't there any exercises to make your boobies bigger????

I wish there was!!! I lost mine too!!
  • heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Holidays are kicking my *kitten*, sweets EVERYWHERE. I'm not going over on calories too much, but so much sugar.... I feel stuck with my weight. I'm packing a healthy lunch as always so I'm good while at work (if no one brings in "presents" for the office) but going out and even at home is hard because I bake to make plates as gifts. People expect it. I'll remain diligent and see how it all shakes out in January!!
  • kairsme
    Options
    Just joined your group, Time to get back in the saddle! Was at a holiday party last night...woke up ready to get back into the lifestyle today! Happy to have Support from and be support for anyone, I don't have a lot of good rolemodeling around me for exercise and good eating....Little about myself: mother of toddler, full time senior applying for grad school, and so on. Thanks!
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Just found the group today and joined. I have been off and on with my journey. I started strong and lost 35 lbs. Now I am in a rut and stuck. I am doing Turbo Fire and love it however I am not being very consistent. I am thinking this group would good for me to help get my back on track. I have 50 more to lose. I could also use some new friends. Mine seem to have fallen off the wagon as well. Hope everyone is doing well during the holiday season!! Glad to be a part!! Good luck!
  • DragonflyF15
    DragonflyF15 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just found the group today and joined. I have been off and on with my journey. I started strong and lost 35 lbs. Now I am in a rut and stuck. I am doing Turbo Fire and love it however I am not being very consistent. I am thinking this group would good for me to help get my back on track. I have 50 more to lose. I could also use some new friends. Mine seem to have fallen off the wagon as well. Hope everyone is doing well during the holiday season!! Glad to be a part!! Good luck!

Welcome to the group, better late than never :)