Anyone???

Options
bogden78
bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
Anyone still doing this? Don't see anyone regularly checking in. I completely Level 2 Day 5 yesterday. I don't necesarrily think Lvl 2 is harder. I'm not lovign the plank exercises, but I think that is b/c I don't feel I'm doing them right. No idea, but I had a great loss this week so it must be working!! I've done 2 weeks straight and hope to keep it up which would put my last day at exactly 1/1/13.

Replies

• PJmetts
    PJmetts Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I've been off for a week with a migraine that wouldn't quit, got new med yesterday and plan to start back tonight. It's all about getting back to it for me. Way to stick with it!
  • cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I am still doing it daily. Yesterday was Day 4 of Level 2 for me. I have a hard time with the planks, my feet slip and I definitely have to do the low impact version, especially of the plank jacks. I kind of like the jumping ab twists.

My weight loss is nonexistent and I am getting discouraged. I do other cardio every day, too, and stay under my calorie goal but my weight isn't budging. In four weeks (from before I started 30DS) my weight has been fluctuating and now is right where it started.
  • schnoomom
    schnoomom Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I didn't do it since last Wednesday due to parties I was hosting and planning for those parties. I hope to get back to it today. Christmas is a tough time. Every waking moment has been about baking, shopping, wrapping, etc. Another week and life gets back to normal. On the plus side, I'm haven't gained any weight and I've been tracking.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Halfway through Level 2 - day 5 done today.
  • Vernaverna
    Options
    Question guys-- I'm on my 13th day, but i'm still doing level 1. I can finally get through the whole thing without stopping (yay!) but I'm wondering if I'm ready for level 2. I know I could just turn it on and try it, but just wondering if anyone else is still just barely making it through level 1.\

Overall, how do you guys feel? Anyone feel their body changing? I do, and it's sooo cool. I don't have a scale, but I can tell a little bit of my body and my endurance.

This is my first go at an exercise program like this, so I'm curious how everyone else is feeling about their 30 day journey.
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Question guys-- I'm on my 13th day, but i'm still doing level 1. I can finally get through the whole thing without stopping (yay!) but I'm wondering if I'm ready for level 2. I know I could just turn it on and try it, but just wondering if anyone else is still just barely making it through level 1.\

Overall, how do you guys feel? Anyone feel their body changing? I do, and it's sooo cool. I don't have a scale, but I can tell a little bit of my body and my endurance.

This is my first go at an exercise program like this, so I'm curious how everyone else is feeling about their 30 day journey.

When you start Level 2, it's a lot like the first few days of Level 1. Actually, maybe not quite that bad... but you have to get used to the exercises. If you can get through Level 1 without stopping, I think you are ready for Level 2 but it is up to you. Some of the moves are very different. For just about anyone, you can't sail through the first few days, it will feel a bit awkward at first. But, as you said, our endurance is improving (I can definitely feel it) and you'll be proud of how doable most of the level is.

I am on Level 2 and for most of the moves I am doing the "beginner" version but I feel I am getting an intense workout.

Go for it!
  • bogden78
    bogden78 Posts: 172 Member
    Options

same as cjsacto, like level 1, it takes a few days to get used to level 2's new moves. I'll be doing level 2 day 8 tonight and I've finally got it down, but still doing the beginner moves. And I'm fine with that! I'd rather do that then get frustrated and give up. I can always do it all over again. And I do see the scale moving and also my body changing, I'm loving it!
  • cjsacto
    Options
    Still chugging away, knocked out Day 7 of Level 2 today.
  • Vernaverna
    Options
    Thanks guys, for the feedback about starting Level 2. And WOW on your 7th day! Damn girl!