WORKING OUT IDEAS & ROUTINES

Options
WORKOUT 1HR. A DAY,6 DAYS/WK,SWITCH UP YOUR WORKOUTS ON THESE DAYS,AS WELL AS YOUR INTENSITY SHOULD INCREASE,as well as differ too.Of those 6 days:2 should include lighter aerobic workouts for the aerobic days.*2 should include heavier aerobic workouts.*2 should be slated for strength&balance training.**Light Aerobics:During this workout you should be able to have a conversation without being short of breath.*Go for a walk outside.*Pedal lightly on a stationary bike,if long walks make your joints ache.**Heavy aerobics:This routine should be a challenge to you.You should be short breath and hard to give short answers.No way will you be able to carry on a steady conversation.you have now crossed into anaerobic exercise.it is not harmful,it is important to reaching higher levels of fitness.*Strength aining counteracts the loss of muscle mass.circuit training will give you the results you needs.pilates,boot camp classes,pilates,&yoga,gives you the same results.**Here's an exercise: "High bicycle"It targets the core,glutes&hamstrings.**Lie face up on a mat or floor,legs extended and arms by your sides. Draw in abs&lift lower body from legs to lower back,rolling into a shoulder stand.keep hands on hips for support and extend legs straight up towards the ceiling.keeping your legs straight,split them as far as possible w/right leg toward head,left leg diagonally in front of you."Bicycle legs by bending left knee(*)and extending right leg past head,(*),then switch sides.Repeat (5)times.

Replies

• Cookie9119
    Options
    I made it my gold to do at least 60 minutes of exercise, cardio everyday. Today I done mild stretching and tennis on my wii game.
    The tennis is not easy it is intense. Sometimes I do my wii fit free run for a hour. I also do my 5lbs. weights as well. I'm starting to add 50 crunches to my daily workout as well. I just want my workout to be fun and not boring. So let's have fun while loosing the lbs.
  • RavishingRubbies
    Options
    OMG,you are really on top of your game,not to mention you are very inspirational to us all.you are doing an amazing job!keep up the good work!way to go!:bigsmile: :smile: :flowerforyou: :heart: