convenor gone?

Options
The convenor of this group has deactivated the account. Anybody want to take over?:smile:

Replies

• fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I am bummed about this! I am new and a member of five different groups (including one that I started two weeks ago called, "Exercise Phobia? Face the Fear!") and this was the only one with daily posts.

I do not believe that I'd be a good candidate to oversee the administration of a challenge group such as this one. But I would love to continue taking part as I can. I hope that someone will step up and take over. I REALLY NEED a FRIENDLY, ENCOURAGING, UNDERSTANDING, group that offers consistent support.
  • SunshineandRoses66
    Options
    Let's give it a couple of days and see if we get anymore replies. In the interim keep the faith.:laugh: :smile:
  • demilade
    demilade Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    yeah i will if no one else wants to.
  • cubby09
    cubby09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Looks like it was someone's idea for a joke.
  • SunshineandRoses66
    Options
    There is another group just started on 27/12/2012 named extreme weightless. Also looks suspicious. Have a look at it's preamble. :yawn:
  • demilade
    Options
    LETS TURN THE TABLES AND KEEP IT GOING!

I will take over this group and set the challenges, I have already started making a list, so, dont leave the group, fill out the spread sheet and I will post the first challenge on january 1.

Make sure you add your challenge ideas under that thread.
  • alyssam6
    alyssam6 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for taking over demilade! I just got into myfitnesspal about a week ago, so I wouldnt know the first thing about running a group, but this group sounds great so Im excited to see it continue!
    LETS TURN THE TABLES AND KEEP IT GOING!

I will take over this group and set the challenges, I have already started making a list, so, dont leave the group, fill out the spread sheet and I will post the first challenge on january 1.

Make sure you add your challenge ideas under that thread.
  • SunshineandRoses66
    Options
    Yep. There is over 60 members on the spreadsheet. I'm I
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    (((((demilade)))))

Thank you for taking this on!
  • demilade
    Options
    lol ive bever run a group before so be gentle with me :)
  • SunshineandRoses66
    Options
    It won't hurt a bit
  • amandajoy9954
    amandajoy9954 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    what spread sheet?? Do I need to give some info or something to be apart of this group?? Can someone let me know what to do?? Thank you
  • demilade
    Options
    on the main group page is a link to a spread sheet where you can track your weight each month

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtfhFbxGcsDQdEViTVBRQU1VbVpyeFp5dFFfb2ZFSEE