Aussie's with greater than 30kg to lose?

Options

Replies

• Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I notice this is a post from over a year ago...

So...I'm wondering how everybody went with their weight loss and goals?

I have a lot to lose, over 30 kilos for sure, but I am SO close to the 30 kilo mark it's not funny. I just keep plateau'ing. I'm just not ready to lose any more right now, either mentally or financially. I can't afford new clothes this close to Christmas.

The next year will be different though. I'm not gaining, so that's a bonus...just staying the same :)

I probably have another 20 to lose to be within my healthy weight range, but like someone else said earlier, I really can't see myself being that thin.
  • lyndall5311
    lyndall5311 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Ive got 38kg to lose, Ive lost 22kg so far. Am wanting to lose the other 16 next year.
  • Wargamergal
    Wargamergal Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Yea i have about that, i am just under 100kg now... losing 30kg would be sweet
  • imstef
    imstef Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    i have at least 75KG to get rid of =)
    I have so far gotten rid of almost 40kg since January 2012 using this amazing app and going to gym 5 days a week!
  • bootygone
    Options
    Me, Me, Me......I have at least 30kg to lose, however I have lost 14.2kg of it... I'm aiming for 75kg come mid next year....
    Add me if you like :)
  • KrayKira
    KrayKira Posts: 230
    Options
    40kg down here with 40kg to go!

*8kg since rejoining MFP*
  • romeo9188
    romeo9188 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    38Kgs I want to lose I've got 34 to go
  • SkimFlatWhite68
    SkimFlatWhite68 Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    I now have about 26kg to lose (having lost 5kg in the past 4 months), but I was just wondering if the people who were posting at the beginning of this thread in Jan/Feb/March 2012 would please give an update on how they progressed?

I'd be really interested to know if they all got to their goals and the best tips they have for getting and staying motivated.

Thanks, from Sydney.
  • candirose69
    Options
    i had 30kgs to loose,
    my first goal was to get from obese to over weight with my BMI (2kgs to go) then jsut another 20 or so to go :) lol
  • dukanukem
    Options
    Just joined and I have 45kgs to lose. I'm hoping by next Xmas I can start getting nice clothes for prezzies lol .....
  • Ayla70
    Ayla70 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've GAINED 3 kilos!!!!

Gotta love Chrissie!

Back on the wagon tomorrow. So all up I have lost about 27 kilos, and still have quite a ways to go. I'd be comfortable and happy to stop after another 15 though I reckon. In fact if I can achieve that I will be incredibly proud of myself.

Congrats to everyone so far!!!

:heart:
  • aliceguy
    aliceguy Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    well, so far I have lost 15 kilos, and have another remaining 32 kilos as my target and will see from there what happens, but I reckon that will be it for me when I get there.
    Dont think keeping at that level will be hard, cos I kept at the same weight for about a year, and have just restarted again (after christmas day of course) and its coming off already with my new approach. So far so good!
  • carolinelittle
    carolinelittle Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Me, I have just under half my weight to lose. 4 days in and going great guns so far. GL all.
  • GigiZilly
    GigiZilly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have 50 kgs to lose in total. I lost 25kg last year and would like to aim for another 25kg in 2013.
  • melissarina
    melissarina Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I have 50kgs to lose in total - starting from 120 kg and aiming for 70 kg. I've lost 8 kgs so far, and I'm really hoping to be at my goal by December of this year - I turn 30 and I want to start the next decade of my life in a healthy place! Feel free to add me as a friend, I have an open diary and love the motivational side of MFP.
  • julz_72
    julz_72 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm a melbourne girl with 32kg at least to lose, aiming for top of my healthy weight range to start with
  • Lynxie83
    Lynxie83 Posts: 246
    Options
    Hey all, I'm in crazy ol' Canberra and plan to lose a total of 40kg to take me down to 79kg (I wanted to stick with a nice round number).

My journey has been a bit bumpy of late, but I'm still 12kg down (I did get to a loss of 16kg) and jumping back into it full swing with a new gym, new PT and new ferocity that I didn't possess before. The goal is to get as fit as possible, incorprate cardio and strength through boxing and kickboxing and then a weights component with my PT.

Let's get it done!! :bigsmile:
  • TehGTrain
    TehGTrain Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Fellow sydney-sider here.

I'm looking to lose about 35kg in 2013. Comes down to 3kg a month which isn't setting too crazy a goal, I don't think :)
  • princess_kcs
    princess_kcs Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 60kg to loose. Lost 4.7 already, but along way to go. I'm taking it in small steps and rewarding myself for every 5kg I lose. Would love to loose another 20 my end of April but not sure if that is realistic.
  • vzryder
    vzryder Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi All

Lost 13kg in total so far, some before finding this awesome site. have at least 20+ to go

Anyone from Bundaberg area at all?