2013 brides?? lets do this.

Options

Replies

• droogievesch
    Options
    Hey Everyone!!

My names Sam and I'll be getting married on 10/19/2013 to my best friend. He left on 9/16/12 and will be away for the next 6 months at the State Police Academy, so there's some extra motivation for my to get fit because he's going to come back ripped! haha Any ways I'm super excited to join this group for that extra push and support to get fit for my wedding!!

Oh, and I really want to feel good about my self so I can do a bridal boudoir shot for my future hubby, is anyone else doing one??

I'm thinking of doing one myself :) I was going to have it wrapped up for him for the day of the wedding, but then I realized my brother is best man, and there are certain things siblings should not see. I have seen some "naughty" couples pictures on Pinterest that I'd love to do in addition to the boudoir shoot (like the one where the groom is grabbing her butt). It's only an extra 150 through my photographer, so once I'm comfortable in my own skin I'll let everyone else see it :D
  • NicoleZ1515
    NicoleZ1515 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Getting married June 8th 2013. I bought my dress on a sale rack and am so in love with it. It just barely zips up. Hoping when I go back for fitting we're taking that sucker in! Feel free to add me :)
  • Elizabeth226
    Options
    I am getting married August 2013!
  • hazyupsydaisy
    hazyupsydaisy Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married Jan. 26, 2013. Seems like I just got engaged Dec. 2012...but only 3 months left.
  • starlyte03
    Options
    Getting married April 22, 2013 in Riviera Maya, Mexico!

I bought my dress April of this year and I have gained 13 pounds since! Chalk it up to wedding stress! I received a call that my dress has just shipped and now I need to get back to where I was at least (and maybe lose a few more)!

I know 13 lbs may not seem like a lot to lose in 6 months, but I really want to lose it within 3 months so I can start off the new year right!

Looking for lots of motivation and encouragement from fellow brides!!
  • Leiki
    Leiki Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for August 2013!
  • MrsSimmons1
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm getting married in September 2013, and I really want to fit the perfect dress. And obviously I don't want to hide my wedding pictures. :wink:
    Feel free to add me, it's always nice to know people who are on the same boat!
    Hi, I'm Kim and I'm a September 2013 bride too!! I'd love for us to share our weight loss goals, drawbacks, successes, and wedding event ideas! Will u b mfp?
  • julie_emma1
    Options
    I'm getting married in August 2013 and am hoping to get my dream bod for my dress! Anyone looking for a motivation partner / someone to share tips?
  • domestixx
    Options
    I`m getting married May twofour weekend and need to lose 20-30lbs by then.
    Unofficially using WeightWatchers points to track my intake, and light exercise on a regular basis.
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on August 31st. I'm only 5 lbs from my goal weight so i'm mostly looking to lose those 5 and maintain as well as tone up! would love to have any bride to be buddies!
  • oameyers
    oameyers Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on August 31st. I'm only 5 lbs from my goal weight so i'm mostly looking to lose those 5 and maintain as well as tone up! would love to have any bride to be buddies!

Hey we have similar goals! My wedding will be April 6th 2013. 5lbs to go (should be there before Christmas and then need to focus on maintaining)
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options

Hey we have similar goals! My wedding will be April 6th 2013. 5lbs to go (should be there before Christmas and then need to focus on maintaining)

And i just noticed your in Dayton! I'm in Cincinnati!!
  • glitterbellexo
    Options
    October 5, 2013 :). Just started regularly using this site within the last two weeks. !!!
  • marmar510
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm getting married May 2013 and have been at this regularly since July of this year. It's so tough to stay on track around the holidays but I also have my first dress fitting and a vacation in Mexico next month, so hoping to lose a 2-5 lbs before then!
  • jaclyndanette
    Options
    Getting married on September 21, 2013! Would love motivating friends, too! :)
  • MegStoops
    Options
    No specific date set as of now, but we are looking at the first three Saturdays in June. Needless to say that doesn't give me a ton of time, but I will be happy to just lose 10 pounds and tone up a little by then. What do you think? Think I can do it?

I'm looking for friends to share stories, encouragement, tips & tricks! I live several hours away from my family and many of my close friends, so I'm somewhat "on my own" in this endeavor. Read my profile and add me if you'd like a buddy!
  • missquela
    missquela Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised this post isn't more active... 2013 is in two days, ladies! :) feel free to add me if you're getting back into your health routine for the wedding! getting married 7/13/13 :)
  • miss_magzy
    miss_magzy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    AH!! We are almost there LADIES!!!

I'm Margherita. My wedding date is 8/3/13 I have 7 months to get where I need to be!!! I really would love to make friends with upcoming brides on a mission! Lets motivate eachother!
  • calihoya
    calihoya Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    2013 is finally here! Time to put this into high gear. The holidays are over and I'm going to try to get back into my exercise routine. How about you ladies?
  • kelsiekae
    Options
    Happy 2013 ladies! This is our year :) I just feel positive and empowered. I can't wait for all the excitment this year has to offer. What better reason to continue on our journey to health and happiness than our own wedding! 2013 brides feel free to add me! I'm 100% committed and making healthy, positive changes :) Getting married September 7th. We've got this! :flowerforyou: