EXERCISE VIDEOS

Options
Any recommendations for some really good ones...particularly those that work the lower half of my body. Thank you!

Replies

• VickyJo68
    VickyJo68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I find step aerobics does great for me and I love them.

Vicky xx
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    HI , the biggest loser dvd's are good for all over work outs
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I have found Jillian's shred videos (3 levels) quite interesting. I have done level 1 for few days. It is simple and available on youtube.
  • moxleymama6
    moxleymama6 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I love Jillian! 30 day Shred & Ripped in 30 are my go to videos. The levels make me feel like I'm progressing. I understand she is an acquired taste. My daughter can't stand her yelling but I need someone to kick my butt & tell me to push just when I feel like giving up.
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    I agree every now and then we need some one to kick butt and I like what Jillian does. But for some reason many people dont like her.
  • karebear22776
    karebear22776 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I bought 10 Jillian videos yesterday...did my first one this morning! I'm hyped to lose my 15lbs!
  • jc1231
    jc1231 Posts: 67
    Options
    I have used a lot of videos in the past and I think you have to connect with the instructor. I tried Jillian's shred one time and absolutely hated it and honestly do not care for her. A friend recently turned me on to Cathe Freidrich. I have tried some of her dvds and really like her style. I just ordered her low impact series. I also think the FIRM dvds are good and if you like pilates/yoga type of exercise, I love Ellen Barrett. I hope this helps!
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yoga is also a good way to tone your legs.
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I love the Leslie Sansone walking videos. They are not as hard core as Jillian but it gets the job done!! If you put the effort into it you work up a mad sweat!