Happy Holidays!

Options
tinalatina
tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
Hello everyone!! I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas this year! I for one had too much food, and too much sweets but Christmas only comes once a year. hahah I dont know about you all but I havent given up on CLX. I really tried to keep up with the routine even through all the christmas hustle and bustle and im glad I did because this friday is my last day of the PUSH phase, FINALLY! I can now join the rest of my LEAN girls! Yey!! So excited for this.

So did Santa bring any of you any fun workout presents?? lol

Replies

• tsboulanger
    tsboulanger Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job on keeping up with the Push phase! Hope your holidays were great!!! I'm on my last week of Lean!! No fun workout goodies for me but got a ring from my boyfriend sooooo we are officially engaged before I move to Michigan :heart:

Keep up the good work.... I'm eating clean and really step up the workouts.... 15 days til Mexico!!!
  • Larisonlj
    Larisonlj Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Still lifting to ChaLean 3 days a week, but I'm in the Lean for Life phase so it's really a mix. During any one week I'll do a Burn, Push, & Lean circuit. I'm mixing up my cardio, sometimes it's Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack, sometimes Lauren Brooks kettlebells, sometimes JM 30 day shed & shred, just a total mix.
    I'm thinking next cardio day I might do one of the ChaLean Burn Intervals or Burn it Off again.

Keep on lifting, lets build some muscle and get shredded!
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello Ladies,

I hope you all had a blessed Christmas!!

Last week was my last week of the Lean Phase, but all I was able to do was circuit 1 and 2 before getting sick with the flu. I have not done anything this week either. I will start the Lean for Life phase on Monday and hopefully, I will have my new select tech weights that I have just ordered from Amazon - HOORAY!! Santa was really nice to me! :flowerforyou:

I wish you all a wonderful and fit 2013!! :drinker:
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oh no! The flu bug caught up to you too! Sorry hun! That is harsh on the body and usually takes time just to recover. Well take it easy. Praying for a speedy recover for you! WOW! Select Techs! Santa was really good to you.

My Santa Baby Brought me all new workout wear! Loves it! hehe