Does anyone follow the foodplans from fitness systems?

Options
Hi, I thought I would bring up a topic that is semi-forbidden on VF. Does anyone follow the food plans or recipes that come with pretty much all fitness systems? If so what was your experience?

I never have, though recently I was looking at the recipes that came in one system. They had some pretty nice breakfast and lunch options. I just don't really see myself following a specific prescribed food plan but I may look at all my guides for some recipes and ideas.

Replies

• ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I never have. They normally seem very restrictive but I just started JMBR & her plan looks doable & yummy! I am going to do it. Which plans are you looking at?
  • Kimsied
    Kimsied Posts: 232
    Options
    Sorry, I didn't look back for a while. I was looking at the food plan from Valerie Water's "Action Hero Babe". Some of the recipes look really good. I usually don't even think of following the plans because I find them limiting and I like to be a little more free and intuitive with my diet.

What is the plan in JMBR like?
  • ericapabis
    ericapabis Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Now that I look at it...lol Its really complicated & a lot of cooking :) Decided to tracking using MFP daily & plan weekly dinners ahead every Sun for the week since that's my problem!!