Bikini Challenge - Summer 2013

Options

Replies

• fiberartist219
    fiberartist219 Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    What exactly are we doing?

I wore my bikini a month ago even though I'm not even close to goal weight. I don't care if I still have a belly. :)
  • x4mygirlsx
    x4mygirlsx Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    well the plan is charm_quark is working on a spreadsheet for us to enter the measurement we want to track (weight, waist, bodyfat etc)
    we enter our current measurement and our goal measurement for end of challenge. we will measure each week and the spreadsheet will keep track of our progress. we can all offer each other support and advice to reach those goals.

I have no doubt charm can make a spreadsheet for this but if for some reason it doesn't work as planned we will probably do what we did for Xmas challenge as that worked well but it only tracks weight.
  • xxxMumof2xxx
    Options
    I'm in... (although mine is a swimsuit challenge - me in a bikini is not good!)
  • carriann2012
    carriann2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im in :):smile:
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Oh please count me in! I've been seing results now in the scale so I'm really motivated to keep doing this.
  • AngelaH10
    AngelaH10 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Send me the deets please! :o)
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Charm_quark is working hard on the spreadsheet right now. when it has been completed and thoroughly tested she will provide the link.

from what i have seen so far each person can track 2 measurements of their choice and choose their own goals for each of those for the end of the challenge. the first measurement is recorded weekly and the second is recorded monthly.

i am probably going to go for my weight as my weekly measurement and my monthly one will prob be my waist size as it takes a few weeks for me to see a change in the number.

Challenge starts on the 1st Jan!!
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    Ok guys here it is THE BIKINI CHALLENGE SPREADSHEET

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjEvl4AWDR-bdDhNR29uaWdicnRrRVFTZ1pTdnhwb3c

as promised you can track ANY measurement you want (weight, body fat, waist, hips, legs, arms.... seriously anything and any unit u want lbs, kgs, cm, inches (as long as its a number it doesnt matter) lol) and you can also set your own goals. the spreadsheet is set out so u can track 2 measurements. one which you can measure every week and the second you only measure at the endof the month.

me and charm have already entered our information to show you how its done.
    charm is tracking her weight weekly in kg and her bodyfat % monthly.
    i am tracking my weight weekly in lbs and my waist in cm monthly

If u wish to take part then please fill out columns A, B and C by the start of the challenge which is the 1st of Jan

Column A - your username (unit for your chosen weekly measurement - unit for your chosen monthly measurement)
    Column B - your end of challenge goal for your weekly measurement
    Column C - your end of challenge goal for your monthly measurement.

(We suggest for the weekly one to track something that changes frequently (for example weight). and the monthly one something that takes a few weeks to see a change (waist, hips))

Feel free to share with us here which measurements you have chosen to track. I hope u all find the spreadsheet easy to use but if you have any problems do not hesitate to contact myself or charm_quark and we will try and get back to u asap.

Have a wonderful xmas everyone and i shall see u all on the 1st of jan for our first measuring day.
    Lisa x
  • tokataro
    tokataro Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    That's really cool, thanks for working your spreadsheet magic!
  • notabrat1
    notabrat1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome job guys, you know I'm in:bigsmile: . Let's rock this swimsuit challenge!!! :laugh:
  • Juliane_
    Juliane_ Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Looks great! I'm in.
  • lacaro1
    lacaro1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    great job!! I'm in ;)
  • dc_amaryllis
    dc_amaryllis Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad I found this group and challenge. I was part of a challenge last year and it helped me achieve my goal. I've since put some weight back on and I think this Bikini Challenge is exactly what I need to get back on track.

I was diagnosed hypothyroid in 2008. I take 50 mcg levothyroxine daily. At my last check up, my TSH was 1.9

All, please add me as a friend. I look forward to getting to know you ladies. :smile:
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    Thanks for doing this! I've added weight and thighs, decided to see if I can get down to 130 after being comfortable at 137 for a couple years. I really hope it helps shrink my thighs :)
  • x4mygirlsx
    Options
    So my goals for the bikini challenge are: to drop 20lbs (160lbs-140lbs) and to lose 10cm around my waist (84cm-74cm)

wish me luck lol

What are all your goals? x
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm in... (although mine is a swimsuit challenge - me in a bikini is not good!)
    You can set it for a goal...
    You in a bikini will be good! :wink:

As for the rest...
    Here the big day came!

I'm ready to log with my increased weight. :sad:
    I wish hubby finds me with a model's body in June....:bigsmile: :laugh:
  • debycoles
    debycoles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes please - I'd love to join in. I live in the Cayman Islands and pretty much year round here everyone lives in bikinis and shorts. Except me at the moment.
    I'd love to get back a bikini shape body ready for the summer of 2013 and be able to get back into my wetsuit for diving.

I've entered my data in the spreadsheet. I'd love to get back to my pre-meds weight of 133, and take a couple of inches off my chubby waist. Thanks for the spreadsheet.
  • nunat919
    nunat919 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm in a actually lost my 6 % because of the challenge. Accountability was what kept me going.
  • BWinsto1
    BWinsto1 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I love these challenges!
  • debycoles
    debycoles Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good to see lots of people updating the spreadsheet with their 1st Jan measurements.

1st Jan was my birthday and my husband took me out for a lovely meal unexpectedly - its seemed rude not to enjoy myself so I had a lovely and very calorific meal. Back on the Bikini challenge from today.