Intros!

Options
13»

Replies

• jforferris01
    jforferris01 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I hear ya...I actually weighed mine and combined they weighed 15lbs..Thats crazy. I would love to take 10lbs out of them and I would weigh even less...O well...I myself are a 44DD and when I was younger I was a little smaller. My poor daughter so wonder she doesnt fall over with hers. She weigh hers too on the scale and hers were 10lbs...Thats crazy...
  • shanster23
    shanster23 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!
    I'm a shortie, 5'0 and 147lbs just now. I wear a 34E cup just now and hate it, it's so hard trying to find nice designs!
    When I was lighter, I was a 30D, so I'm hoping to get back to that and be able to wear all my cute bras again!!
  • newyorklover91
    newyorklover91 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Helloooo ladies!

I'm 21 years old and have size 12 E (Aussie). I HATE them. They are heavy, annoying, they hurt all the time, and I am developing serious back problems. I always walk around hunching my back over. I try to correct it but it hurts more. If I had the money to get them reduced I would.

PS Anyone know of any exercises to downsize them (although I guess we would all have small ones by now if we knew how to do that ;) And I understand that you can't spot reduce weight in certain areas, just thought I'd ask
  • LiliLou13
    LiliLou13 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I see that no one has posted here in a while so I hope someone sees my very first post!
    I'm 24, 5ft3 (approx.), 231lbs and a 36K (they were once threatening to be 36L!!).. Despite being on the larger side, I certainly consider myself to be out of proportion when it comes to my breasts. They started growing when I was around 10, I vaguely remember being around a C/D cup? before I left primary school ( yes they grew from a training bra to that in less than a year!) then in my first years of secondary school I had shot up to a F/G cup. Of course they have grown since then and I can no longer wear sports bras since I can't find one. They get in the way of EVERYTHING, not mention they are heavy, awkward and painful! I would get a reduction if I could afford it... :( I'm currently placing my hope on the fact that if I can lose enough weight, they will reduce on their own (though surgery is still likely to be on the cards), though no luck yet...:(
    Anywho, I would very much like some support/ friendship on MFP, so please add me (I don't have any friends yet).
  • EmYogi
    EmYogi Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am Emily and a 34F/G. I find bras in general to be pretty uncomfortable, so I don't even put one on if I can avoid it. I found a really good sports bra brand, Panache, and I wear it over "normal" bras. I am looking for ways to shrink my boobs, preferably through non-surgical methods. Power yoga seems to make them firmer but not smaller. I don't know about you, but having big boobs makes me feel so fat! I never want to get dressed up in anything form-fitting, so I usually just throw on some sweats.
  • gretaelisif1
    gretaelisif1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. Wondering why nobody has posted in so many groups for years. Well, I’ll post anyway.

Before I had my 1st baby, I had a bra that the tag said ‘Almost B’, 😍 34 or 36, I think, & it fit perfectly. (But others were just B & they were OK too.) But pregnancy changed that to C, 😐 then nursing to D½, 🙄 & it wasn’t fat, b/c before I was 130 lbs. or a bit more, & a mo. after having the baby was about 135, & have never needed bigger than 36. W/ the next baby it was up to G, 😓 & shortly after H, 😢 but I do weigh 40 lbs. too much now, b/c I can hardly exercise, from chronic mono, arthritis, & a bad ACL. Still, there’s a lot of firmness. Suspecting it’s at least almost all from milk. 😟 Still nursing, so don’t know what will happen later.

My problem is I can’t find nursing bras that don’t dig in at the front ½ of the band, & don’t curl up under the cups either. And if I made the band looser, it would ride up in the back at least, maybe front too. Any bra that has the band interrupted by underwires, like this shape on the bottom:
    ―.‿ᨈ‿.―
    rides up in front. But I think losing wt will help at least w/ the curling-up prob. since I’m too fat around the middle, apparently pressing on that edge.