Goals!

Options
thendrick
thendrick Posts: 102 Member
So here we go again. Same old, same old for me every year. I work out/lose weight in the spring/summer, then start putting it back on in the fall (hibernation??) with it getting worse between Halloween and Christmas! But this is the biggest I've ever been!

5'4"
Starting at 173.7 lbs.
Goal - 145 lbs

(my profile pic is my fave skinny pic from 1999! 27 years old and 123 lbs! And to think I felt fat that night! lol)

Replies

• luvbeingmomof3
    Options
    Tracy, I'm in the same boat as you. I do great beginning of the year then I hit depression or whatever and gain it all back. I'm the heaviest I've been in years. :(

5'10"
    Starting at 164 hoping to get to 144.
  • KatiePeca
    KatiePeca Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Every new year I start scrambling in the hopes of having a skinny, happy, confidant summer, clearlyits been a long time since I have succeeded!

Katie
  • daniash19
    daniash19 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    We are a plan to go to Florida for Christmas next year. DH wants to do an Umpires clinic in Tampa between Christmas and New Years. Then I found a cruise that leaves on the 30th that is only $250 a person! So that is my goal for this year. Lose the weight for the trip and get our finances in order. Should be some good motivation! I am going to set up monthly goals to make the big picture smaller.
  • oceanity
    oceanity Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I would love to see 160 on the scale for the end of March, when I want to ttc again. Overall, I am aiming for a size 6/8 and around 142 lbs with muscle. At 5'4", my Mii is chunky!! Time to change that once and for all.....Twin Tracy, we NEED to do this and be done with the ups/downs!!!!!