WEEK ONE WEEKLY CHALLANGE

Options

Replies

• Tojsmom
    Tojsmom Posts: 51
    Options
    I will be walking for at least 30 mins plus Turbo Fire 6 days a week.
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I am up for doing 30 minutes of something every day. Its a great way of getting back into doing regular exercise.
    that's what I thought,...I hadn't been exercising since before Thanksgiving so I need to ease back into the swing....I plan to add and increase as I go along :wink:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    I'm in! I just did 30 minutes on the treadmill at 4.5 mph with an estimated 350 calorie burn and 2.25 miles! That was difficult! I'm going to have to do a combo walk/run tomorrow.
    Love it...that's where I'm headed....want to do the interval training workouts!
  • emilykg12
    emilykg12 Posts: 119
    Options
    Yesterday, I did 90 minutes of Bikram yoga. Today, I walked about 3 miles at a brisk pace.
  • judiiiiindisguise
    judiiiiindisguise Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i will be walking...to start anyway...i bought a fitbit, still waiting for it to be delivered..move is what I will do...and move when i am at work, taking breaks to move! looking forward to it!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    This is a great idea. I'll be playing Just Dance :)
  • nymple
    nymple Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I'll be doing either P90X or Turbo Fire 6 days a week so count me in :) The workouts are all 30 to 90 minutes long
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I walked, did yoga, and some heavy cleaning around the house.
  • trina33
    trina33 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Delayed response on my part, but I'm in! I will probably stick to walking and I walked for an hour yesterday. My husband got me a Fitbit for Christmas, and I love trying to get more steps and flights of stairs accounted for each day.
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did: Level 1 30-day Shred (22 minutes)
    15 Minutes Pilates
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I walked and glided today for an hour total.
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    30 min walk including 2 min jog. Slowly gonna add in more jogging.....
    Did 15 squats, 15 fire hydrants, 15 donkey kicks and 15 crunches.....
    Slowly adding in weights as well.....

Slow and steady wins the race! :bigsmile:

Jodie
    12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Yesterday pushed myself to do 10 mins on treadmill

Today more rejuvenated did 1hr dance aerobics and 45 mins aqua exercise

Tomorrow, very cold in NYC will do 30 mins mall-walking
  • RoseyK
    RoseyK Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I woke up stiff this morning. But I did do the 15 minute walking exercise twice.... once before work and once before dinner. So I did get in 30 minutes of exercise.

this is definately an area I need encouragement on.:embarassed:
  • cherll
    cherll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Well I did the 15 min mile with the Biggest Loser Power Walk this morning because I was a little tired this morning. Then this afternoon I did 2 miles with the Leslie Sansone Walk Slim (30 mins) I just found unopened. Don't know how long I've had it but it was fun and I used more arm movement than I'm use to, I'm sure I'll feel it tomorrow.
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    Stuck to my 30 minutes on the treadmill today, will reve things up later :bigsmile:
  • HippieMamaOf2
    HippieMamaOf2 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Today I did yoga.
  • purpleangelst1
    purpleangelst1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Today I completed a 5 minute warm-up on the treadmill.

I did a thirty minute workout with a personal trainer which included 4 sets of 20 crunches on the ball, 3 sets of 15 reverse crunches, 3 sets of 20 jumping jacks, 2 sets of 10 girl push-ups, 3 short sprints, 4 carpet pushes.

After my workout with the trainer I did 50 squats, 35 ab bicycles took about 10-15 minutes.

I hope tomorrow I can get in some cardio!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I did my first full work out on my new home gym today, plus some circuit training.
  • dellmech
    dellmech Posts: 113
    Options
    Just Dance is a TERIFFIC idea! I didn't think of that one and I have 2 younger kids who LOVE that game. Guess I will jump in tonight! Thanks!