Wednesday - Wishes

Options
FuzzieJelly
FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
What would you wish for? It can be weight related or not, can be realistic or not.

Replies

• sdzuba
    sdzuba Posts: 10
    Options
    My wish is to live healthy and be able to enjoy life with my spouse & family.
  • fergie2812
    Options
    My wish is to not be embarrassed or embarrasing (mainly to my kids) because of my weight
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    My wish is for optimal health!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I wish for me to lose enough weight to have a romantic and sexy Valentines Day in 2013!
  • bonnieluann
    Options
    to drop 5 pds this month
  • csmith822
    csmith822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I wish for the strength and will power to avoid mindlessly eating the junky food I am not even hungry for!
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I wish to get off my bp meds this year for good.
  • sexymommy73
    sexymommy73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wish that i will remember to put me first instead of sacrificing my wants and needs. Time to focus on me so i will be at my best to help my family, friends and perform at my job.
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    I wish to have the will power to resist eating things 'just because' and not because they are 'there'.
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    On this Wednesday I simply wish to get over this cold I have had a week now. Exercising does clear the head temporarily so I will be doing that tonight for some temporary relief!
  • MaManeenCal
    MaManeenCal Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I wish I didn't love food so much! LOL

But seriously, I wish I could be 35-40lbs lighter by June and for this baby pooch- or as you might call it- muffin top- to GO AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK!
  • reerazzle
    reerazzle Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    My wish is for more confidence!
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My wish is to take off this 40 pounds I have gained back so I can feel good both physically and mentally again :)
  • edgardy160
    edgardy160 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I wish to be in shape, be healthy, and have a better self esteem. I also wish for an awesome 2013.
  • dublythe
    dublythe Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I wish to maintain positive energy in PT this year and be released for the last time. :)
  • Zee48
    Zee48 Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    My wish is to lose weight in the endeavor to be healthier. At age 64 if I don’t do it now, and keep it in line, I’ll have a hard time in the next 20 - 30 years. I want to be a good example to my children & grandchildren and my friends. I say I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me and I need to live it! I might even want to meet an energetic, outdoorsy male friend – heck at my age I would like another Christian companion/friend to share my life with.
  • myluv4lifgros
    myluv4lifgros Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I wish for a happy, healthy and money saving year. Weight loss will help me with all of those things!
  • NotSoThinMe
    Options
    I wish for the strength to control my food intake. Just because it is there doesn't mean I have to eat it-self control :)
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I wish we could have a baby.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My first wish is to be friendlier to others, and to really listen to what they have to say.....
    Plus to lose 5 lbs this month.