Wednesday - Wishes

Options

Replies

• michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i wish i could see myself through my hubby's eyes (always says i'm sexy)
  • julesroll
    Options
    My wish is always the same that today I feel happiness.
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I wish I could find a way to work my stress out instead of increasing it.
  • simplyjia
    simplyjia Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    My wishes for 2013:

* Finally be able to wear a bikini
    * Finish my BA and get my Masters as well
    * Get into a happy and loving relationship with someone who matches my desire to live a healthy life
    * Find a better job...have an actual career

Those are a few of my wishes...well more of my to-do list! :laugh: It shall be done!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    at this exact moment I wish we weren't in the middle of a 100-115° heatwave!

other than that I wish:
    - to be healthy
    - to be pain free
    - to feel sexy
    - to lose 60lb
    - to finally have the means to buy our own house!
  • babyworms
    babyworms Posts: 1,304 Member
    Options
    My wish, of course to be healthy and at my goal weight. But more so, to be able to move to the country and become self sufficient. All I wanna do is raise chickens and goats, and all our own veggies.

this is the dream my hubby and I have. eventually! we have chickens, but it's too arid where we live to be able to grow veggies. we have some that were doing ok, but this heat wave will likely kill them all
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish for more confidence in myself.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    My wish, of course to be healthy and at my goal weight. But more so, to be able to move to the country and become self sufficient. All I wanna do is raise chickens and goats, and all our own veggies.

this is the dream my hubby and I have. eventually! we have chickens, but it's too arid where we live to be able to grow veggies. we have some that were doing ok, but this heat wave will likely kill them all

I had a small veggie patch this summer that got fried by the Midwest drought. Where are you that it's so hot? Right now I'm wishing it was above freezing. lol
  • Athena125
    Athena125 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My wish is to feel good in my body and be physically stronger.
  • rethadiet
    rethadiet Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I wish to be my ideal weight, healthy and fit.
  • sarahruizfitnessjourney
    Options
    To enjoy life with my husband and children and to lose 5 pounds this month.
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,187 Member
    Options
    To meet my daily wellness goals everyday!
  • veggibus
    veggibus Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    at this exact moment I wish we weren't in the middle of a 100-115° heatwave!

I wish I was in the middle of a 100-115° heatwave. :)
    Here is tonight's forecast in Boston -> Low of 9F with a windchill as low as 1F.

Other than that, I wish that losing weight will eliminate my chronic pain so that I can start acting like a 30-year-old again. :)
  • TKelly06
    TKelly06 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I wish for more friends to go along on this journey with. Feel free to add me!

All seriousness, I wish to not be known as the 'fat girl'.
  • bjmcq
    bjmcq Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I am giving up wishes, and focussing on daily step by step compliance with my calorie goal...that is the good part, no more magical thinking that the food that goes in does not affect the size of the hips!

Still, I am sitting here, with an asthma attack that I have not had in years, and it makes it hard to breathe or walk or anything! So I can wish away this little bump of illness, since I can do nothing about it, and plan to get to my activity as soon as possible!

Hope you all have had a great day!

BJ, SWO, CA
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wish my kids would always behave like the angels I know they are. Deep down. :wink:
  • nresides
    nresides Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    To have family vacation this year and a nice family portrait
  • KayHiJo
    Options
    I wish to lose this weight and for it to never come back. I want this to be the last time I ever have to deal with this!
  • lkenn67
    lkenn67 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I always wish for a million dollars, but in ever get it..... So I will wish for the ability to appreciate the things I can do to take care of myself and to actually have the inner strength to bring those ideas into reality.
  • 78togoal
    Options
    I wish to finally lose this weight for myself and my happiness