Seeking Friends With Similar Goals

Options
Hi, I am 26 years old and weigh 395 pounds. I am female, 5' 10'', my goal weight is 170 pounds, and I would like to reach that goal by 20 September 2014. I have been on MFP before and I lost 71 pounds (from 418 to 347) , but I deleted my account in September when my grandmother died. I have since gained back about 50 pounds, and now that I am getting dangerously close to the 400-lb mark again I am back on here and ready to conquer it again.

My time on MFP before proved to me that this battle is almost impossible to win without support, even if that support is coming from some awesome people on the internet I'll likely never meet in person. So, I am hoping there are some awesome people in this group who would like welcome me into their support system.

Cheers,

FTW2014

Replies

• pinky_pie
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I'm on here everyday and can use another friend for encouragement and support, both given and received :D
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Count me in I am 48 5'6" I used to be 5 7 lol and I weigh 341 right now I have found out I really enjoy bike riding and am doing that and lifting hand weights at home for my exercise currently but I will also be adding in water aerobics as soon as the weather turns bad it is just so nice here lately I can't get away from the bike so convenient to hop on and leave out of the garage and be burning. I recently switched my calorie goal from a self imposed ridiculously low number to mfp's suggested amount and well I am gonna re evaluate Dec 2 I would love to be your friend I have a great support team alot of people were/are from here but hopped onto the BL challenge... and I have icked up bikers and woman lifters also... anyways gonna send a friend request hope u accept
  • teresacc26
    teresacc26 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Ive sent U a request and anyone else feel free to add me..Im 27 5'6 353.....NEED support..keep falling off the bandwagon..keep getting back on lol
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like....I'm here everyday and enjoy cheering other people on this journey we are on. You can do this!
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too (and that goes for anyone else in this group, too)! I'm 23 and I started MFP at 400, and I'm down 25 pounds now. I want to be under 200 within the next two years!
  • vilose
    vilose Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Would love to have more friends and support. Im 31 and need to lose 180 lbs.
  • Patrrrricia
    Options
    Hi,

Feel free to add me as well. I originally started back in 2011, but never used the account. I am starting today. I am 25 5'5 and I weigh 311. I could use a friend for support as well :smile:
  • cyndylopez
    cyndylopez Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey girl I'm here you. When ever you need some good words I'm here
  • FreeTay
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I am logging everyday and would like to have more friends that are physically like me. I'm 5'8 and 319lbs. Looking to get to 220lbs.
  • misswallie2u
    misswallie2u Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi. I'd like to have more friends on here. Seems like most of the friends I have stopped logging on. Feel free to add me.
  • BAP4me
    BAP4me Posts: 3
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 5'7 and weigh in at 300 pounds. I would like to lose 150. I would love to make some new friends that share the same goals that I do. :bigsmile:
  • mequinb
    Options
    I'd love to be MFP friends! I have about 180 to lose altogether, although I'm trying to break it up into sections to be less daunting.
  • jwoods31822
    jwoods31822 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me and anyone else above can as well. I am in need of serious help and support, I need to loose over 200 lbs to be at my goal weight.
  • emilym820
    emilym820 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    I would also love to have more MFP friends! Can you ever really have too many? :wink:
  • tiff_doubleu
    Options
    Add me! :)
  • River__Song
    River__Song Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'd love some friends. I joined this site and group today. Please feel free to add me.
  • Moe0112
    Moe0112 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I can always use another friend
  • EweCreekCottage
    EweCreekCottage Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    GANG FT the original poster DEACTIVATED THEIR ACCOUNT
  • Ladybugabo
    Ladybugabo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Bump...I am also looking for friends with similar goals. I ve lost a bit over 100lbs and still have a ways to go. Feel free to add me! I need support :smile:
  • WalkingRita
    WalkingRita Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back on track. So far so good :) please add me. Having postive on track is the best way to keep going.