Team Challenge #1 - January 2, 2013

Options
Our first team challenge is to do as many squats a possible - either all at once or through out the day. We totally got this!!

I usually do squats throughout the day. It's a great way to ensure I get up from my desk. At least once an hour I get up and do 50, today I will do squats once an hour at work and do as many as I can. Then tonight I will do a large set.

Please let me know how many squats you do by 10pm this evening so that I can send in our average. :)

Replies

• eazieske
    eazieske Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    ok will do girl i will be doing them when i go to the bathroom!! so i can get out of my seat at work!! oh has my friend responded to you her name is mochadivine?
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm totally up for this challenge! I went to the gym this morning (before I even knew about the challenge) and I'm up to 40 so far. We totally have this. Will PM you my total for the day before I hit the hay FitMiss.
  • runettethomas
    runettethomas Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    165 :drinker:
  • hifromjamers1984
    hifromjamers1984 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I just PM'd my total to you FitMiss :bigsmile:
  • deedeetris
    deedeetris Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I did 101 today. My legs feel so good right now, but I bet they won't tomorrow!!! Exercise--good. :) Have a lovely night ladies!!

I'll also PM you, FitMiss. By the way, I see you'll probably want our stuff by 10:00 pm each night. What time zone are you? Thanks!! Dee

Great job, Vixens!
  • eazieske
    Options
    I did 7 sets of 30 I did 210 squats yea let's do this!
  • mochadivine
    mochadivine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I did 300 today... whew my thighs burn lol
  • eazieske
    Options
    Wow 300 that's awsome girl you showed us girl!
  • mochadivine
    Options
    Wow 300 that's awsome girl you showed us girl!

Lol I told u I was going to strive for 10 sets of 30 lol was tough though. Did 20 mins on my bike and my 8 min tae bo workout.
  • mochadivine
    Options
    Awesome job everyone!!!