Introductions

Options
JeSuisPrest
JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
I'm a soon to be 45 year old mom of 3 sons. I've been a MFP member for 560 some odd days now. I've taken this approach has a lifestyle change, not a diet. I enjoy running, (never ever thought I would), I like tennis (but rarely play these days) and I'm a fan of Jillian Michael's "30 Day Shred" and "Yoga Meltdown". I'm not a fitness trainer, but have learned a few things and am very opinionated! I'm here to support, encourage and help you!

Replies

• sleona
    sleona Posts: 29
    Options
    I am 31 years old and have been a member on MFP for just over 2 years. I have been successful on getting fit twice via MFP and getting very close to my goal weight, but just as good as falling off the bandwagon and enjoying my bad habits of being lazy and eating. I am hoping the third time is a charm. I enjoy running and have a 5k and 1/2 marathon coming up and am tossing around the idea of running a marathon this summer. (I ran my first marathon 5 years ago) I also love Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! I have just started looking into challenges today to start networking with others in hopes that I stick with it this time and hopefully to help motivate others.