Whats your goals for the next two weeks?

Options
briannadunn
briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
I hate 1 month challenges so I am putting out a two week challenge..What are your goals? Mine are to workout 30 minutes a day 5x a week, 8 glasses of water and no chocolate..my Mom is giving me a $5 gift card for every week that I accomplish a weekly goal and I am doing the same for her. Partner up with someone you know and do the same, it makes challenges more fun.

Replies

• KristinaW506
    KristinaW506 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That’s a wonderful idea! I need to find a partner now. My goal for the next weeks is to get back to where I was before Christmas, not necessarily weight wise (first WI since Xmas tonight and I don’t think I did too bad) but more so get back into the state of mind I was in. Other than those little things: pack lunches every single work day, go out walking as much as possible even if it’s freezing outside and of course track track track every day!
  • AleksD3
    AleksD3 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mine are to exercise for at least 10 minutes six days out of the week. My husband is setting up my recumbent bike right now so I should be able to do this!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Mine are to exercise for at least 10 minutes six days out of the week. My husband is setting up my recumbent bike right now so I should be able to do this!
    Awesome!!
  • Lavern77
    Lavern77 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My focus is just to get back in the habit of tracking and making healthy choices again. Getting thru the first couple weeks and adjusting to a new way of life will be enough of a challenge at first. I'll start setting exercise goals soon.
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    My goal is to eat clean. I need to cut out processed food, no nuts, and lots of veggies. 10 days till race weekend! I also need to keep tracking.
  • jebo1982
    jebo1982 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    my goals are to take track everything, drink water, and exercise at least 30 minutes everyday.
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    My goals are to be consistent with tracking drink water and exercise.
  • rainey4
    rainey4 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    So I thought i would share my goals for January:

- Drink lots of water
    - positive self talk
    - eat mindfully (following Core)
    - work out minimum 3x/week
    - record what I eat (tend to slack at this - know don't need to for Core - but I found it kept me on track when I did)
  • DisneyAddictRW
    DisneyAddictRW Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    So I thought i would share my goals for January:

- Drink lots of water
    - positive self talk
    - eat mindfully (following Core)
    - work out minimum 3x/week
    - record what I eat (tend to slack at this - know don't need to for Core - but I found it kept me on track when I did)

positiv self talk is a great idea! Something I can always work on!