Wednesday - Wishes

Options

Replies

• my1focus
    my1focus Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I wish for a wonderful 2013 for my beautiful family and for a selfish mama year in regards to my health!
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I wish getting to my goal weight and physique was a lot easier. Guess patience and dedication is key!
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I wish for a healthy lifestyle that can come easily to me and to feel comfortable, sexy, and loved in my own body.
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    I wish there were people in here that live in my area (Greenville TX)...so we could walk together. Pass the word around, maybe I will find someone to walk with when possible.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    My 2013 wishes include (but not limited to ):

- Find the bright part of everyday
    - Learn that I am not defined by my size
    - Drop my last 50 lbs
    - Become debt free! (*if it all works out as planned - ha yeah right- this will actually happen!!!)
  • csmith822
    csmith822 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I have too many wishes to write! I am just going to keep plugging at everything I am in charge of and make good things happen. :)
  • michellelhartwig
    michellelhartwig Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I wish I could not worry about what I eat...that my metabolism is super...lol

Actually, I wish it wasn't so hard for me to motivate myself. I know what I need to do, I know why I need to do it, I even know how to do it. I just (sometimes) lack the drive to do it...no matter how encouraging my friends are!
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    My wednesday wish is for everyone here in this group to have an awesome day full of happiness and love!
  • jl20whyd
    jl20whyd Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more patience. I can handle big things without getting worked-up because I know it takes a cool head to get through them. However, the little stuff, and theres far more of that, really adds up and I always wind up losing my patience.
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i wish my kids were easier to wake up and get out the door to school in the morning,lol
  • mdcjmom
    mdcjmom Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I wosh that the ice cream cake would magically disappear and not be sitting in my freezer taunting me
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,263 Member
    Options
    To not get discouraged or give up. And to hit my first mini goal of 199 by April 1st. And for all to reach their goals and have their wishes granted.
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    My wish is to be free of joint pain. (knees) That way I could have a better workout.
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Wish I hadn't gotten glutened last night. :P
  • gavins1mimi
    gavins1mimi Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I wish my friend wasn't so sick!
  • hansea47
    hansea47 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I wish the forecast wouldn't call for rain on Thursdays anymore. Seriously, Thursday is my day off from work, and it seems like 80% of Thursdays are rainy....and it's January in WI...we're not supposed to get rain now!
  • maryannsaunderspreston
    Options
    My wish is to have my family healthy. Right now, my 3 month old has a heart condition called AVSD. My wish is that God would take it away, and she wouldn't have to have open-heart surgery
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wish for the ability to control my bad cravings! I wish for more self confidence. less self criticism, I wish that I had been smart enough to keep ALL the weight off so I wouldn't have it to lose again. You would think going through it once would be enough to bully you into keeping on the straight and narrow but not so!
  • caglechick87
    caglechick87 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    My goal are to stop drinking mountain dew, and find a time to excercise without the toddler ruining my plans by her climbing the counters while I am trying to excersize. lol.
  • Michy737
    Michy737 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    My wish is that everyone, myself included, can get through the flu season unscathed. It has been really bad here and I am nervous that I will get it.