Day 3 Challenge - "Fab AB Friday!!"

Options

Replies

• Shellycan
    Shellycan Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Did it twice. Didn't realize how sore my stomach was from yesterday! Good stuff.
  • KarenJ15
    KarenJ15 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Did it!, 2x like the video said. Those side planks are hard!! I was able to do the regular plank, but not for the full 30 seconds in a row. I stopped a couple of times for a second.

I think I will try this routine again at a later date to see if I can hold the planks longer next time.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    I can't view it :( I will do my Jillian Michaels ab DVD tomorrow

I can't view it either....

I have the Jillian Michaels 6 pack in 6 weeks though. I will just do that instead.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    I can't view it :( I will do my Jillian Michaels ab DVD tomorrow

I can't view it either....

I have the Jillian Michaels 6 pack in 6 weeks though. I will just do that instead.
    For those of you that can't view it here's the name of it, perhaps you can find it Googling on Youtube. I can't imagine why it's not coming up for those of you in the US, I do know some videos don't show up for those living outside the US.

Hope that works but anyone doing a great ab workout today will have it covered video or not!:wink:

.Superstar Abs Workout | A-List Look With Valerie Waters

LIVESTRONG Woman
    http://www.youtube.com/user/LivestrongWoman?feature=watch
    This is the category it's under, which looks to have some awesome vids relating to healthy eating, etc. as well, looking forward to checking back when time permits.
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    It's a good one! Did it twice this morning. Have a fantastic Friday everyone :)
  • mrsmorris13
    Options
    Heading to Zumba.....

I am going early to stow in my ABS routine.

Haves greatvdy guys!
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I will look over this video when I get home and do it then.
  • jlqt2000
    jlqt2000 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Done! Will do it again tonight!
  • Barrettmomof3
    Barrettmomof3 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Did the Jillian Michaels DVD this morning, I count thats as done!!
  • TLL09
    TLL09 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Those 6 minutes flew by! I liked it, although I really suck at planks!!!! LOL
    I think I will try to work this into my (non-existent but trying to create one) routine a few days a week. Thanks for the link!
  • bikinisuited
    bikinisuited Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Great ab work and I am done for today!
  • SarahRule1
    Options
    Lots of ab work this morning at boot camp so I'm set for today, but I'll do this tomorrow!!
  • SueCBrannon
    SueCBrannon Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Challenge - Done!!
    Plus - 30 minutes Leslie Sansone video
    Plus - 15 minutes on the Elliptical

I did some house cleaning between each one to give myself a break. Now to finish giving the house a good cleaning. It hasn't had a one since before the holidays, but it's not too bad b/c it was only DH and myself here.

Hope everyone is having a Fabulous Friday.
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Will work it into tonights workout
  • SalPal03
    SalPal03 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Looking forward to this one! I'm pretty sure my ab's are the only part of me that's not in a ton of pain...
  • littlekat1
    littlekat1 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I did Les Mills "Pump and Shred" this morning and everything is sore! Going to walk later, then I will do the ab workout. :)
  • LFlynnOC
    LFlynnOC Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting a day ahead. I did my ususal 35 min. eliptical workout this morning and then added one of the 10 min ab workouts that I have on DVD. On top of all that I rode my bike to work (only 2.2 miles each way). Feeling really good today!
  • naticksdonna
    naticksdonna Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Great short but effective ab work!! Will do again later..
  • ginadia
    Options
    Jumping in late, but jumping in! This will be my first day, first challenge. I'm going from a no exercise lifestyle to getting moving by starting this challenge and a bit of wii fit fun. I figure I'll get more adventurous as I go. Excited to be a part of the group. Looks like you are all doing great things... very motivating! Now on to the abs challenge...
  • vhaynes83
    vhaynes83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Did mine but I had a lot of trouble with the side planks :(