Paperbackswap

Options
Anyone else on www.paperbackswap.com?

It's a great site from which to get books. No money changes hands. You list the books you're willing to give up. I think to start you have to list 15 but after that you don't HAVE to list any books. If someone wants a book from you you ship it via media mail (usually less than $3 typically) and when you want a book from someone they ship it to you. Once you get the book, it's yours to keep, trade again, give away, whatever. There's no obligation to keep swapping the book you receive. For each book you swap you get a credit on the site you use to request a book from anyone else.

They call it paperbackswap but it's also for hardcover books and audiobooks as well.

Replies

• siriusgirl
    siriusgirl Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I LOVE paperbackswap! I even swap my kids books and find books at library sales or other cheap locations. It's how I can afford to pay for my habit!
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Hey! Good to see another PBSer here. I was starting to feel lonely. PBS has saved me hundreds of dollars too.
  • smcneely6202
    smcneely6202 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I feel like a kid in a candy store!! Why have I never heard of this? I signed up today. Can't wait to start.
  • navynurse1611
    navynurse1611 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm on there, but I haven't used it in quite a while. I am navynurse1611 there also.