Hi there!

Options
kris0812
kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
Just found this group and thought I should join! I'm going to start this program on Monday! I've been looking at it, I'm a little intimidated, but I think I can do it! :)

I'll post my stats after I take some measurements! I know I probably gained 5 lbs over the holidays!!! I work out regularly and need more structure to my strength training routine!! I never really have a good plan on what to do! I love cardio, so it's going to be hard not doing it at first! But I'm going to try!! I haven't been on MFP in awhile, but knew I'd find some motivation here! :) I'm excited to start!!

Just FYI...I have made the turkey muffins twice in the past, and me and my husband like them!! Don't be afraid to try them!! I was at first, but I needed a good high protein snack, and I saw her recipe online! And my husband typically doesn't like anything healthy!! :) We like the pumpkin protein bars, too!!

Replies

• juliecarlile
    Options
    Excited you are joining ;) I will have to try the muffins. ALso, I did some cardio the first 4 weeks. Not everyday but some here and there.
  • kris0812
    kris0812 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Cardio keeps me sane!! I'm thinking I may have to squeeze a little bit in here and there!! :)
  • nmalek1025
    Options
    Welcome! I do cardio because I want to lose fat and can't imagine not doing it...it's my relief when I'm stressed!. Maybe once I finish the program and lose lbs. I can do it again for just muscle building. I'll be making meatloaf muffins this weekend so I'll let you know how I like them!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    cardio is my sanity saver too!
  • martinbeks
    martinbeks Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I keep meaning to try the mini meatloaves, but never get around to it. Maybe this weekend. :-)