Started TODAY!

Anyone start today on 30 day shred? Level 1-Day 1?

Would love to have accountability and motivation with someone.

Replies

• Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    I just started all also (well did half yesterday, but full w.o. today)
  • Angel_Muss
    Angel_Muss Posts: 20 Member
    I am starting today!!!
  • I just started today...... i ache already!!!
  • krs5201
    krs5201 Posts: 30 Member
    Started today! Had to modify because I don't have weights yet. I'm hoping I can stay motivated. I work a lot (50-65 hrs a week) and can't find motivation after coming home from a long day on my feet (I'm a restaurant manager).

I do better with classes/other people, but the gyms in my area are too much for my budget, so I figured I could handle a $4 DVD.

I used to be extremely active, playing soccer, and taking dance classes several times a week, but my job has taken over my life and so I have really started to notice that I no longer have any of the tone I used to have. That's what I'm hoping to get from this.
  • starting today =) add me so we can keep each other motivated
  • Janelle173
    Janelle173 Posts: 396 Member
    Started today! Had to modify because I don't have weights yet. I'm hoping I can stay motivated. I work a lot (50-65 hrs a week) and can't find motivation after coming home from a long day on my feet (I'm a restaurant manager).

I do better with classes/other people, but the gyms in my area are too much for my budget, so I figured I could handle a $4 DVD.

I used to be extremely active, playing soccer, and taking dance classes several times a week, but my job has taken over my life and so I have really started to notice that I no longer have any of the tone I used to have. That's what I'm hoping to get from this.

The restaurant business is harsh on lifestye!!! Especially if you are a manager!

But, if you can give it just the 27 minutes a dayto do this video, You will DEF see the results you are looking for!! Oh, and if you eat better than not! lol

Good luck everyone!! I skipped yesterday as I had doubled up in exercise the day before and apparently over did it! So, I am on day 3 of level 1 today!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    I started today too! Loved it :)
  • Diharp
    Diharp Posts: 19 Member
    My second day and this really kicked my butt. Great workout!!
  • I will be starting tomorrow! I'm new to MFP, so friends and support are welcome! I've lost and kept off 15 lbs before joining MFP, and I've lost 1lb since being here. Ready to kick it up for summer 2013 :-)
  • c_mac2009
    c_mac2009 Posts: 14 Member
    Day 1- Ouch