Logging as an exercise...

Options
I'm used to cardio/ Insanity, how do you log this? I'm assuming you don't use a HRM with it? I heard that weights don't calculate on HRM as they do with cardio.

Replies

• c4z101
    c4z101 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi :)
    I am curious about this too. I do use a HRM. The leg days involve my heart rate getting right up with all the lung/step up and things so I burn quite a lot during the session..
    Today, doing BULK chest, I burned 167 though and feel weird about eating the recommended calories as they are based on a 600 calorie workout. My assumption is that we just keep burning more after the workout due to muscle fatigue..
    I would like to know for sure though.
  • rockieschick
    rockieschick Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Same here, Id love to know. I keep adding 300 calories as exercise everytime I do Body Beast Cause I have NO IDEA! lol
  • c4z101
    c4z101 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hopefully someone will come along with the answer :)
  • phatycake
    phatycake Posts: 216
    Options
    I just use my HRM. I know its not accurate, but gives m some kind of an idea.
  • MarshmallowLegs
    MarshmallowLegs Posts: 51 Member
    Options
  • EPhinn
    EPhinn Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I use my HRM. I'm only in the Build phase, but I usually burn about 300 calories. I usually just log it a bit under what my HRM says.
  • getitin916
    getitin916 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello all. I just started on Sunday. Do you log BB as strength or cardio exercise?