Options

Replies

12774 Posts: 1,416 Member
    Options
    Weight loss for this week is 2.50lbs

Today's weight 218.00lbs
    Options
    Hi Simpli, keep an eye on your sodium intake and drink at least 8 glasses of water. It works for me
    Options
    Hi Jlc you should have a specific day for weigh -in otherwise it would be too confusing to keep track . I am also in another group and the members have a specific day and deadline time for logging in stats and this works.Just an idea
  • DterMined2012
    DterMined2012 Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Weight loss for this week is 2.50lbs

Today's weight 218.00lbs
    WTG GIRL!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    I think I hold onto water too..is there a way to get rid of at least some of this water bloat?
    Simply.....try monitoring your sodium intake....drink at least 8 glasses of water per day....cause the old saying is...where water goes salt will follow and vice-versa hope this helps :smile:
  • DterMined2012
    Options
    I will be weighing in on Tuesday 1/8 so is this where I will post my wt?
  • cherll
    cherll Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Several of us did today because we weigh our self's on Saturdays normally.
    Options
    Thanks . I will continue my areobics and aqua classes.Seems to be working. Hope you did well too.

You can also e-mail your #s to the moderator
  • GPSHEALTHCOACHING
    GPSHEALTHCOACHING Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    My weigh in day is Tuesday as well but I know others pick other days for various reasons. I don't want to make this too complicated.... Everyone knows how much they've lost or gained each week.... I just ask they post it here and I'll tally it up week to week. :wink: I just don't want to dictate to people what day to weigh in. We all choose days based on our own lives and I'm all about making this a HEALTHY LIFESTYLE based on what works best for each of us.

So for example week one ends on Jan 8th..... Chances are everyone weighed in sometime near Jan 1..... If you have had a loss or gain since Jan 1, report it so I can add it up. I'll check in often to keep the tally going throughout the week.

I do think I'll start a new thread with the date.......
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I started 1/1/13 at 176.2 lbs
    1/1/13 Elliptical 45 minutes, 500 calories burned
    1/2/13 Elliptical 46 minutes, 500 calories burned
    1/3/13 Elliptical 47 minutes, 500 calories burned
    1/4/13 Elliptical 47 minutes, 500 calories burned

I will weigh in on Mondays.
  • joanne70
    joanne70 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I weighed in on the 1/1/13 at 178.4 but I usually weigh in on a Friday so I will post my results on the 15th January if that's ok x
  • chervil6
    chervil6 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i hope i can find the thread when the time gets to tuesday !! will you post it on your profile as well ? :)
  • MarshaMeadows
    MarshaMeadows Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow, so glad i am participating in this group. i've lost 1.8 pounds this week. yea!
  • MarshaMeadows
    MarshaMeadows Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I forgot to say that since I joined MFP back in March 2012, this is the first time I have been so motivated and felt accountable. I really do need MFP friends to encourage me, support me, and vice-versa. Again, thanks.
  • meaghan2008
    meaghan2008 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I discovered I lost 3 lbs yesterday morning for the week :)
    228 to 225 :bigsmile:
  • OBG4
    OBG4 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Same here! Guess I need to step it up in order to make that scale say 1lb lost. But people are telling me they see a difference in my body, yet my scale says otherwise :-/

Same thing has happened to me. The scale goes down this week up last week etc but pretty much staying within the same 5 lbs, but when people say "hey your losing weight" its like a little boost to keep you going. I'm thinking, hey maybe something is happening, and it helps me get up early and work out again, maybe all this I am putting myself through is worth it.
  • suzy1220
    suzy1220 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I just started MFP on Thursday but I have no problem committing to a Tuesday weigh in. It will have been less than a week but maybe I'll still see a result. Based on how hungry I am I should! I like a mid-week weigh in b/c I find when I weigh on Friday or Saturday, I use the weekend as an excuse to eat more, telling myself that "I have a week still to make up for it." Good luck to all!
  • newman84
    newman84 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Due to coming off meds i've lost 2.2 lbs. so far. Not expecting that every time. I have a broken hand right now but I will be figuring out some kind of exercise to do till it heals.
  • wasmws1138
    Options
    i usually weigh in on Sunday mornings. Up 1 pound this week, so I'm off to a bad start.

:sad:
  • umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    It happens, may be little more hard work is needed. I am sure next week you will see the better result:)