Chalean reminds me of...

Options
gatx
gatx Posts: 179 Member
okay this is a litle goofy... but today I did three Chalean's workouts in a row... and finally realized who her voice sounds like to me... MARLO THOMAS! I am a child of the 70s and had 'Free to be You and Me' record album. Chalean's voice reminds me of Marlo's.

Does she remind you of anyone?

Or do you remember Free to Be You and Me? (Billy wants a doll... Billy wants a doll...)

Replies

• Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Chalean reminds me of my one manager at Giant when I worked there. I think her name was Lari and she was a short haired blonde. I don't know what it is that makes me connect the two...other than that they are both blondes? I think it is either something in the structure of their faces or in the way they talk.
    And I don't notice it all the time. I didn't notice it really until a few of the Chalean Extreme ones, but not really Turbo Fire or Turbo Jam.
    I don't know Marlo Thomas though sorry :)
  • gatx
    gatx Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Too funny. I wondered what Chalean would be like 'in real life'. I am from New England...and we show our enthusiasm and positivity in a more toned down way... meaning I think Chalean as a manager at work would probably get on my nerves! But who knows... she is motivating me now!

With Marlo Thomas its the voice not the looks..
  • iluminadaonix
    iluminadaonix Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Lol. You can see behind the scene videos on YouTube of her. I think she's a tough boss. When I saw it the looks she gave to workers.