Options
    I love this idea!!! I'm in.
  • Robbo1tp
    Options
    Love a good challenge. Love some more friends to if you're interested
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Add some work out stuff in there. I don't generally follow the food ones much because I already buy low sodium, or reduced fat, etc... I would like to see some weekly challenges like, 5,000 steps a day for the week, etc... Dunno, just me but I prefer the workout ones lol and then being able to eat on my own.
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    10, 000 steps a day
    Drink 8 to 10 cups of water a day
    Try a new workout
    Try something new like something you always wanted to do but were too scared to do.
    Do something good for a person.
    Try a new healthy food.
    Pack a to go snack bag with healthy snacks
    Declutter a room.
    Mediate

good bunch of ideas
  • Honeytips
    Honeytips Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    @rduhlir - you are totally right - there should be workout challenges as well. I say from next week (or those who would like to incorporate it with this week's challenge) we should have co-challenges where one will definitely be an exercise challenge!
    @Hayaa79 - those are definitely good ones, maybe we can do a poll during this week for people to vote on which ones they'd like to do and the one with the most votes will be the one to go with (along with an exercise challenge if exercise wasn't picked)
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    I think there should be more exercise challenges like burn 300 calories a day or lift weights each day also on the food side I think eating low sodium of 1500/day for the week is one to consider.

Also with a group this big I think it would be cool to have several challenges up and we choose which one we are gonna do for the week since theses are meant to help us along our weight loss journey and we aren't
    T competing for prizes or points and such.

They could be listed like the 300 calorie burn for week 1 challenge the low sodium eating for week one challenge the miles moved for week one challenge the 10000 step a day for week 2 challenge the 30minute /day cardio challenge for week 2

Just some ideas to roll around

I completely agree with this!! Having several challenges to pick from would be easier. Because eating no white flour would be extremely hard for me since that's in a lot of things in my house. Exercise challenges would be extremely fun! It'd motivate me to move. (:
  • StrongerMomto7
    StrongerMomto7 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    I agree that exercise challenges would be a great addition. :)
  • Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    @rduhlir - you are totally right - there should be workout challenges as well. I say from next week (or those who would like to incorporate it with this week's challenge) we should have co-challenges where one will definitely be an exercise challenge!
    @Hayaa79 - those are definitely good ones, maybe we can do a poll during this week for people to vote on which ones they'd like to do and the one with the most votes will be the one to go with (along with an exercise challenge if exercise wasn't picked)

good idea:smile:
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Also, great idea about the various challenges for each week so everyone can select which one/s they'd rather join. In week one there's the no sweets challenge as well as the exercise and water challenges - please post some more suggestions of challenges you might be interested and if you're happy to start it off as well :smile:
  • Honeytips
    Options
    Bump - any suggestions?