Signup & Intro

Options
Posting your starting photo and/or measurements here automatically signs you up for this challenge.

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    IMG_20121231_133433.jpg
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    2012-11-01155911_zpsa12a6a86.jpg

Weight: 218.4

Bust: 44
    Waist: 40
    Hips: 46

I assure you, these numbers will experience a decline....Lol!!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    IMG_20121231_133433.jpg

Thanks hun for signing up!! Let's rock this challenge.
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Ok I don't have a picture yet because I am at work but

CW: 214
    Hips: 48
    Waist: 41
    R&L Thigh: 28

I may be a little ahead of you I started Turbo Fire today. I still wouldn't mind joining the group though. :-)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Ok I don't have a picture yet because I am at work but

CW: 214
    Hips: 48
    Waist: 41
    R&L Thigh: 28

I may be a little ahead of you I started Turbo Fire today. I still wouldn't mind joining the group though. :-)

Welcome to the group!! Glad to have you. Our weight and measurement are almost identical. Do you have a Goal Weight? It's ok if you're a week ahead. That's fine. Post picture soon as you can.
  • smcesko
    smcesko Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I took a picture on my phone I just don't know how to get it on here yet.
    That's cool that we are the same! Its nice to find a twin! Good to meet you!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Thanks! I took a picture on my phone I just don't know how to get it on here yet.
    That's cool that we are the same! Its nice to find a twin! Good to meet you!

You're welcome hun. To upload my pictures on here, I use Photobucket. You can download it on your computer if you don't already have it. It's free....Photobucket.com. If you don't want to do that you can send it to me via email or text and I will post it for you.
  • blably
    blably Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    may i still join??
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    may i still join??

Absolutely. Welcome to the group!! It starts Monday (Jan 7th).
  • romajo
    romajo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hope to post my pic. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing but it came up giant sized. i'll keep trying.
  • romajo
    Options
    I'm giving up on the pic. I can't find any help for shrinking it. I followed the directions for using tinypic.com with no luck. I've wasted too much time already. can anyone give me any tips for another way to do this.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I'm giving up on the pic. I can't find any help for shrinking it. I followed the directions for using tinypic.com with no luck. I've wasted too much time already. can anyone give me any tips for another way to do this.

Sorry about your frustration. I've PM you.
  • amandaruth92
    amandaruth92 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    HIii

I always start Turbofire and never finish. I'm looking for this to have some motivation to get me through it!!!!

I'm 24 year old first year teacher! I'm getting married March 16... .eeek!

I weigh 276 pounds... :blushing: I used to be in the 150's until college and the real world hit! Now it's time to gain control over my body!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    HIii

I always start Turbofire and never finish. I'm looking for this to have some motivation to get me through it!!!!

I'm 24 year old first year teacher! I'm getting married March 16... .eeek!

I weigh 276 pounds... :blushing: I used to be in the 150's until college and the real world hit! Now it's time to gain control over my body!

So glad you decided to let us be a part of your weight loss journey. I'm looking to get out of the 200's during this challenge. Much work to be done but we can do it!! We're here to encourage one another every step of the way.

Congrats on your upcoming wedding. Lol...I'm trying to get back to the 150's too. Let's make it happen.
  • romajo
    Options
    I've decide to do a hybrid of Turbofire and weightlifting instead of just Turbofire so I will leave the group. I wish you all the best .stay motivated!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I've decide to do a hybrid of Turbofire and weightlifting instead of just Turbofire so I will leave the group. I wish you all the best .stay motivated!

Thanks hun. Good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • Ilene36
    Ilene36 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I would like to join but I don't know how to post a pic. I am starting Turbofire this morning. Here are my stats:

219.6-cw
    Bust-41
    Hips-48
    Butt-47
    Stomach-42
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Hello,
    I would like to join but I don't know how to post a pic. I am starting Turbofire this morning. Here are my stats:

219.6-cw
    Bust-41
    Hips-48
    Butt-47
    Stomach-42

Welcome Ilene!! I use Photobucket to post my pictures. It's a free app you can download.
  • youuluvashh
    youuluvashh Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Can someone please explain how to add pictures....
    Until then here is my starting information:

Weight: 187lbs.
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 37
    Right Arm: 13.5
    Left Arm: 13
    Right Thigh:27
    Left Thigh: 26
    Total Inches: 200.5

Can't wait to get started today :)
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    Can someone please explain how to add pictures....
    Until then here is my starting information:

Weight: 187lbs.
    Bust: 38
    Waist: 37
    Right Arm: 13.5
    Left Arm: 13
    Right Thigh:27
    Left Thigh: 26
    Total Inches: 200.5

Can't wait to get started today :)

I use Photobucket. Once your pict is downloaded into photobucket, select that photo and copy the IMG code (on the right side of the screen). Come back here and paste it. You will then have to change the "IMG" to "img". It should post your picture from there. Hope I didn't confuse you too bad...Lol. If you have trouble, you can email it to me and I will post it for you.