Dresden Files

Options
2»

Replies

• KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Just finished Cold Days last night. WOW! So many twists and turns in that book, but I loved it. :happy:
  • Khisalandra
    Khisalandra Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    OMG Dresden Files is one of my absolute favorite series. I have loved every single one of the books. I finished Cold Days the day it arrived in the mail. haha. I have SUCH a crush on Harry. And I want to grow up to be Karrin. :D
  • claram5415
    claram5415 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Maybe the bloody last book will be cheaper than the 14.99 its been sitting at :( I can't justify spending that money on a e-book or paperback for that price! They need to drop it to 9.99 at the most geez

I always use my local library, either for the print book or to download the e-book from the library's website, for FREE! You may have to wait a bit if there's a waiting list, but it saves money if you read a lot.
  • fatblaster2012
    Options
    I cant wait to re-read these. I fell so far behind cause the library didnt have most of them when I was working through them. I have found them as e books from the library thought and will be starting soon.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    OMG Dresden Files is one of my absolute favorite series. I have loved every single one of the books. I finished Cold Days the day it arrived in the mail. haha. I have SUCH a crush on Harry. And I want to grow up to be Karrin. :D

Harry is definitely one of my "book crushes" as well, haha!