Hi all, sorry to weigh in late!

Starting weight: 160
    Challenge goal weight: 150.

Good luck to everyone!!
  • ejh2006
    ejh2006 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Here is my update....

I jumped on the scale this morning and gained 2 pounds :sad: (209) I knew it was going to happen. I had a terrible weekend. I had a good-bye get together Friday...dine out Saturday ( had nothing at home) yesterday had a big meal at Olive Gardens while celebrating my daugthers B-D and had cake too :embarassed:

I started my week late...on the 2nd.

I'm starting fresh today and will do my best this new week. I know I can do it!
  • mlanggin88
    mlanggin88 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Here is my update....

I jumped on the scale this morning and gained 2 pounds :sad: (209) I knew it was going to happen. I had a terrible weekend. I had a good-bye get together Friday...dine out Saturday ( had nothing at home) yesterday had a big meal at Olive Gardens while celebrating my daugthers B-D and had cake too :embarassed:

I started my week late...on the 2nd.

I'm starting fresh today and will do my best this new week. I know I can do it!

Thanks for the weigh in..... No worries. The end of the weigh in this week is Friday.... Maybe there will be a lower number between now and then and you can use that as this weeks weight... Good luck and let me know if you need anything.