Check-in / How'd you do for the day?

Options
Ok I'll start mod can change title and make it

Today I worked out on the treadmill
miles: 2.06
cal : 258
time: 30.01

I bought a curves 3 month trial on group on and need to start it. I've only been working out on the treadmill and some push-ups so far.

Replies

• lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    way to go! that's what I'm talking about! Though my legs hurt from working out last Saturday, I'm doing my share for today. It'll be 30 minutes of incline walking at 15%, 2.5 pace. I usually burn around 400 cals doing that.

Great start! Woohoo!
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    hello everyone ..
    I did a Killer workout last night on the Xbox Kinect Adventures .. ( 1 hr 40 mins!!!)
    I am SO SORE today .. ( don't think I can do it again tonight , but MAYBE 1/2 hr !)
    My usual workout will be in the evening after work ..
    Today I plan on doing a walk/jog at the park behind my house ..

I will check in again AFTER i do the "Sweaty 30"

:laugh:
  • wildfox77
    Options
    1h40 mins forest/cross country walk, out of which 40 mins off path, very good sweat... am aiming to be able to manage 5h by May (work reasons, have not gone totally mad with fitness...). Muscles wish to abandon me right now. Afforded some celebratory bubbles tonight tho, so it worked out for the best! :)
  • MerRock
    MerRock Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I swam laps for 40 minutes at lunch today. Although you couldn't tell I was sweating because I was in the water, I'm sure I was! :laugh: It wasn't the fastest pace but I did some drills and I still did 62 laps.
  • AmyMcQ218
    Options
    I walked 2 miles along the beach today at a fast pace and had to climb 152 steps down and back up to get there! :smile:
  • BistaUss
    Options
    So I was playing the Just Sweat mode on Just Dance 4, and before I knew it I'd done an hour of dancing. Feels good!
  • melaniejo527
    melaniejo527 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I made it to the gym for a 60 minutes spinning class this morning..
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I did Day 1 of 30 Day Shred. I didn't wear my hrm but mfp said I burned 400 cal. not sure that is right. Tomorrow I will wear my hrm. It was about 30 minutes total.
  • lilmzritz
    lilmzritz Posts: 176
    Options
    Legs are still sore from last Saturday's workout but did my Sweaty 30 deed today - incline walking at 10%. Bye 300 cals!

BTW, great job everyone! Tomorrow's another day -- let's do this! :flowerforyou:
  • nickwylie
    Options
    Did 31 minutes on the stationary bike for a measly 186 calories (with HRM). It was a nice change :o)
  • MerRock
    Options
    1 hour left in the day (for those on east coast time like me.) Still time to get your 30 in if you need it. :happy:
  • Ikalia2286
    Options
    Today I did 40 minutes on the elliptical. Day one done!
  • kelbax22
    kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I did 20 mins of Jillian's 30 Day Shred level 2 and I did 25 mins of walking my dogs :)
    Had a great start to the week!!!!
  • niecysj
    niecysj Posts: 12
    Options
    Just joined and did my 30 on the treadmill!!
  • Cherrylicious_Curves
    Options
    Awesome, challenge...I did 61 minutes on my outdoor trail..
    Did 3.82 miles and burned 477 calories... Thanks for the group
  • MelanieSpicegurl
    MelanieSpicegurl Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Holy .. you guys I am so stiff from my Sunday night workout !!!
    I can barely walk .. Kills to sit down and stand up !!!! hahaha

Last night I did 90 min walking ...

I have that stinky mint Oil all over my legs !!
  • Ikalia2286
    Options
    Today I did 35 minutes on the treadmill. I didn't get much of a sweat, but at least I did 30 minutes for the day :)
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    Walk at Home (Leslie Sansone) warm up, 1 mile + cool down w/stretches 25 minutes 320 calories (per HRM)
    30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 2 27 minutes 400 calories (per MFP)
  • kelbax22
    kelbax22 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I went for a hike for 35 mins this morning...and this evening I am going to go on a 20-25 min walk with my hubby and dogs :)
  • MerRock
    Options
    I did 45 minutes swimming laps, alternating my speeds and strokes (try to do intervals in the pool is a little tricky.)