Almond butter!

bigandbob
bigandbob Posts: 3 Member
The really bad cravings haven't started yet, but I was craving something sweet just a few minutes ago. The idea of celery and almond butter did not sound appetizing at all to me, I was craving something sweet something fierce. But, I forced myself to just eat the celery and almond butter, because I realized I was hungry and that was making my cravings worse, and it worked like a charm! I feel satiated, it completely filled me up, and the craving is gone. . .for now!

Just a quick tip for anyone having cravings - eat something! Even if it doesn't sound good at the time, I find that if Ican eat something, especially something with some fat (like almond butter), it usually erases my cravings for bad food.

Replies

• Thanks Bob! The one thing I'm noticing is that I'm not getting a notification when someone posts into these discussions (where we are members of a group). Are you?
  • bigandbob
    bigandbob Posts: 3 Member
    No - I didn't get a notification that you replied to my post either. I guess we're too used to Facebook! Or is there a setting somewhere?