Weekly challenge January 8-15 - love yourself

Options
demilade
demilade Posts: 402 Member
Weightloss isn't just about food and exercise. Sometimes being overweight we tend to focus on the negatives about ourselves.

This week is all about the positives. Each day you need to post one non physical thing about yourself that you like. At the end of the week print them out and put them somewhere you will see them every day, so when your feeling down or negative about yourself, you can look at your list for some encouragement.

Replies

• demilade
    Options
    Today I like my new found determination to stick with it. Instead of finding reasons not to do it, I'm finding time and space to get it done.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    This is going to be a tough challenge. It's been a lot of years, maybe an entire lifetime since I loved myself.

Today, I love that I am a good mother. (even though my children are grown)
  • AnaMarian
    AnaMarian Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I like that I love my husband :)
  • dointammy
    dointammy Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I love that I haven't given up and I'm feeling proud of myself.
  • lem_orc29
    lem_orc29 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    I really like that I've found a way to get past the small hurdles in my path. Ordinarily, I would have given up about six times in the past four months. But I'm still here, and feeling stronger for it.
  • demilade
    Options
    Today I love that I am pushing myself and not letting self doubt stop me from trying new things. 6 months ago I would never have contemplated trying to start jogging, but this morning I had a little go and tonight I will start c25k.
  • fresh_start59
    Options
    I love that I've made a decision to become healthier by eating healthier (not less) and moving more.
  • jwall956
    jwall956 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I love my music.
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I really like my twisted sense of humor. :)
  • dointammy
    Options
    I love that I start each day happy.
  • betsij
    betsij Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    missed yersterday so here is 2

1. I love that I am very Outgoing
    2. I love that I have stuck with this for a whole month
  • talozie
    talozie Posts: 22
    Options
    I really love my eyes and how they seem to light up a room
  • demilade
    Options
    Today I have lost my mojo, so im going with an easy one. I love that im a good mum, I know everyone says they are a good mum, but I AM a good mum. Oh, and a bloody good wife as well.
  • dointammy
    Options
    Today our health/life coach is coming to work and I love that I am looking forward to his visit:bigsmile:
  • lem_orc29
    Options
    I love that I am running again.
  • betsij
    Options
    I love that I got up and walked instead of hitting snooze this morning!
  • demilade
    Options
    Today i love that im a good friend and stand by people through thick and thin
  • fresh_start59
    Options
    I love that I am trying (emphasis on TRYING) be more positive about myself and life in general..
  • aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ok this might not sound very positive but, I love the fact that today is the first day I didn't cry at all, after my breakup and I am feeling better by writing it here where I won't be judged.
  • betsij
    Options
    I love that I have done so well this week! I hope it shows on the scales on MONDAY!