insanity nutrition question

Options
Im wondering, how many of you are actually following the calorie guidelines that insanity gives you? it tells me to eat 1750 but it seems like a lot to me. (especially for the first month I could see maybe eating that the second month when things get tougher)

Ive seen people say " I didnt lose weight until I started to eat more". Did this hold true for anyone else? Experience? Thoughts? success or failure?

Replies

• IAmKellOnWheels
    IAmKellOnWheels Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I did 1500 the first month of Insanity. However, now that I'm about to start M2, I'm starting to become more hungry for carbs. So, I'm going to add a couple of boiled potatoes per week and instead of 1/2 of an ezekiel english muffin I'm going to do a full. Meaning, I'll go up 100 cal/day if I'm starving. I read that if you stay at your current caloric level that you were at in month 1, you will lose weight faster in month 2.
  • NatCorona
    NatCorona Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    The first time I did insanity, I didn't start seeing the results I wanted until I started eating more. It's seems like such an oximoron - eat more to lose more, but in my experience I really found it to be true! I think it's also important to notice that the calories should be coming from whole, clean foods, and not processed, sugary foods.