Wednesday - Wishes

Options

Replies

• Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wish that I could control my stress levels better. Im a very insanely busy person, its actually to the point that it is hard to believe one person could do so much every single day, and I let it break me down....
  • valcladdagh
    valcladdagh Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My wish for today is to get caught up on my kids' homeschooling by the end of the week and to get all my work for my bookkeeping business done by the weekend, it's hard to concentrate on exercise with so much paper standing in my way.
  • kelcity
    kelcity Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Aside from my health and fitness wishes, I really wish I could meet a really great guy, get married, and have children. Seriously, the dating world is starting to be not so fun.
  • fresh_start59
    fresh_start59 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    My Wednesday wish for this week is to find ways to work on the head (negative thoughts, panic attacks, fatigue) as I work on my eating and moving.
  • sblake204
    sblake204 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Wish these last few pounds would disappear and never reappear
  • LJA1968
    LJA1968 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Wish I hadn't gotten glutened last night. :P

I am gluten free as well. Are you celiac or intolerant?
  • uniquesarah
    uniquesarah Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    my wish is to not take my family for granted
  • mrtobias50
    mrtobias50 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I wish for perfect health. I wish to be a fit athlete. I wish for financial security.
  • MarielenaC
    MarielenaC Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    to love and be happy with myself
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I wish for patience as I take this journey. In the past I've had a tendency to get discouraged when I didn't see the lresults I wanted. Now I know it takes time and the journey is not easy.
  • Lmezz11
    Lmezz11 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    Understanding of others, understanding of my surroundings, and understanding of myself. Lately, I have been struggling with the mental aspect of weight loss and what it means for me. I have also been struggling with who I am as a person. So today I wish for understanding.
  • yolste07
    yolste07 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    I wish I had enough money to pay off my debt and my children's debt
  • loveswalking
    loveswalking Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    I wish that my knees were stronger so I could do leg exercises. So I could get my legs in better shape. I have fat ugly legs. I would love to be able to run because i know that helps to lean out the legs.........
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i wish i hadn't told my friend that we would go to the gym today,lol
  • Monicapierce
    Monicapierce Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I wish my town had a big organic/health supermarket....
  • zoeysmom08
    zoeysmom08 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I wish it didn't take sooooo long to take this weight off..and that I hated all foods except fruits and veggies :ohwell:
  • Americanbabydoll
    Americanbabydoll Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I wish I had more supportive friends on here. I post messages about weight loss, exercise done and my log showing I'm under my calories and I maybe get 3 responses. I'm one of those types of people who post on everything that my friends post. I really like having support. My husband and kids are great but they are not dealing with the weight issues.
  • tiawna
    tiawna Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I wish to be one of those people obsessed w/ working out and must go every day! I wish to by a skinny hot mama!
  • LJA1968
    Options
    I wish I had more supportive friends on here. I post messages about weight loss, exercise done and my log showing I'm under my calories and I maybe get 3 responses. I'm one of those types of people who post on everything that my friends post. I really like having support. My husband and kids are great but they are not dealing with the weight issues.

Feel free to add me, I'm friends with a few people on here and we are great support for each other.

Leslie
  • LJA1968
    Options
    My wish for today is to be able to bump up my weight loss, it has slowed down after losing 33 lbs. I know I should be patient and that 1 lb per week like I'm averaging, is the perfect way....I'm just getting anxious!!!!