my 30 day results 11-15 thru 12-15

Options
day 30! i have lost 19 lbs! my acne is gone, my skin issues on my feet are gone, i can exercise everyday, i have enjoyed zumba and strength training. my words can't express how happy i am. i was having fybro symptoms, gone, my joints always hurt, gone!, chest pains, gone!!!!! i feel free, and this is NOT HARD! IT IS SO EASY. you just have to decide if you want to be healthy and happy for real or do you want to be "fake" happy eating your oreos and pizza, thinking your are happy eating like everyone else??? i no longer feel deprived. i feel like a new person.

Replies

• primalperson1
    primalperson1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I love hearing about your tremendous success and that the aches and pains are gone! Do you attribute that to cutting out processed foods, sugar, flour? Carol
  • Howbouto
    Howbouto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    Awesome results!!! And I agree 100% as I have experience similar results!!

And Carol, yes I do attribute my symptom reversal and depression lifting to this diet.
  • MikeFlyMike
    MikeFlyMike Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    pretty fantastic. I am especially with the fybro results. I know two people with sometimes debilitating symptoms that they heavily medicate for. I have urged them to try paleo instead - but to no avail. I haven't seen more than one study looking into this, but I bet food would/could have a huge impact for many.
  • sarbar71
    sarbar71 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I am so happy to hear what amazing results you have had! I wish more physicians recommended diet change before prescribing a cocktail of meds that often don't help the root cause of the problem!
  • skwidlund
    skwidlund Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love hearing when others have great results with fibro symptoms too! That, more than anything else, is what keeps me eating paleo. And the longer you eat this way, the better it gets!
  • shabbychick81
    shabbychick81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! i think i lost wight for so many reasons. we already cut out processed foods, but i ate oatmeal, and i had already cut out dairy. i think it was cause i have pcos and too many carbs are bad, i also think i lost cause i was able to get my but off of the couch and move! i was in bondage. feels great. i can't wait to see the next month's results
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    congrats!!! that is awesome!! My acne and fybro is gone too!! I couldn't be happier :):bigsmile:
  • ichorica
    ichorica Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Great results! Glad to hear!
  • nemiredi3
    nemiredi3 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    So amazing!!! Those results are so great! I am starting my Whole 30 today and couldn't be more excited! Love hearing this !!
  • mystasia
    mystasia Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great post! Thanks for sharing! My husband and I just started primal on Monday, looking forward to some results hopefully!
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    that is so awesome!! congrats!! don't you just love Paleo :heart: I see I already commented on this....bahahahahaha but still :heart:
  • bdotshaw
    bdotshaw Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This is so awesome. I am not 100% on point yet but this gives me so much hope! Congratulations!
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    hey everyone! i thought i would update, i am on day 61 and down 28 lbs! i have had 2 nsv, 1. i was in a 18-20 women's pant, i fit in my 12/14 women's pants. they are snug but i can wear them in public
    2. my bra has went from a 40dd, to a 36dd, i am beyond ecstatic and you all keep me going
  • KristysGonnaGetFit
    KristysGonnaGetFit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! What excellent NSVs!!! you are doing wonderful keep it up!!!
  • Christie0428
    Christie0428 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    hey everyone! i thought i would update, i am on day 61 and down 28 lbs! i have had 2 nsv, 1. i was in a 18-20 women's pant, i fit in my 12/14 women's pants. they are snug but i can wear them in public
    2. my bra has went from a 40dd, to a 36dd, i am beyond ecstatic and you all keep me going

That's great! So are you counting calories? Counting your macros (fat, protein, carbs)? are you just focusing on eating Paleo only foods? DO you mind providing mor details? I am easing in to paleo/primal. I eliminated wheat and sugar for the month of January and I have been counting calories, because I have a LOT to lose ... after 2 weeks I've lost 10lbs. I am considering what my next steps should be in February and I'd love to hear what you are doing that is working so well.
  • ajourney2beme
    ajourney2beme Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Great work! :)
  • spirit80
    spirit80 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Awesome, Good for you! Congrats.
  • shabbychick81
    Options
    i am counting carbs try not to go over 70 a day

That's great! So are you counting calories? Counting your macros (fat, protein, carbs)? are you just focusing on eating Paleo only foods? DO you mind providing mor details? I am easing in to paleo/primal. I eliminated wheat and sugar for the month of January and I have been counting calories, because I have a LOT to lose ... after 2 weeks I've lost 10lbs. I am considering what my next steps should be in February and I'd love to hear what you are doing that is working so well.
  • daterminedfatburnerX
    Options
    GREAT WORK!!
  • abetterluke
    abetterluke Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    That's awesome. You're definitely an inspiration. I'm only on day 3 and I'm noticing changes but it's easy to get discouraged when you get super bad cravings. This is the kind of thing that makes me think I definitely can do this.