7 day kickstart workouts

Options
a_new_dawn
a_new_dawn Posts: 517 Member
An optional, rapid one week exercise (and meal plan) that promotes "dropping a jeans size in 1 week"

This plan involves A.M & P.M workouts and a dedicated diet.

Replies

• a_new_dawn
    Options
    I've just completed the kickstart week. I did the a.m. and p.m. workouts back-to-back mid morning as I do not have time to split them as stated in the schedule. Cardio 1 does seem quite repetitive when being done every day but at least you get chance to perfect the moves and gain some stamina before the intensity increases in cardio 2.
  • JABGoochie
    JABGoochie Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Started kickstart today and did DVDs back to back
    On the food plan too :)
  • mrunner2
    mrunner2 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Did WO1, but too full for cardio now. I will do them back to back in the AM. What did you think of the food? I had the eggs, salad w/ chicken instead of tuna, and the turkey burgers. Don't think I will make it to the snack. STUFFED!
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    I did turkey burgers last night. Loved them although I had to improvise use and make my own black bean and corn salsa to go in them as I had no idea where or if something like that is available on the uk lol
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    sv4f8y.jpg

My turkey burger and roasted sprouts and baby carrots

My hubby had the same but with French fries!!! I was good and didn't even steal one of his chips - yay me
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    Okay how do I make that pic smaller???? Lol
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    dy6143.jpg
    That's better!
  • adkil21
    adkil21 Posts: 15
    Options
    Well done! Looks lovely.
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    MMM!!! that looks seriously yummy JAB! i originally decided not to try any of the meals but you've made we want to reconsider that decision!!
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    MMM!!! that looks seriously yummy JAB! i originally decided not to try any of the meals but you've made we want to reconsider that decision!!
    You should def try them out
  • mrunner2
    Options
    The sprouts and carrots are so good when roasted in the oven. They become sweet. I have used Newman's Own salsa (Paul Newman charity foods) and Amy's organic, I think the first was better. I will be repeating for dinner tonight. I only ate one. I love how on MFP you can create you recipe and it figures out the calories per serving.
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    Day 4 of kickstart done w1 and c1 :)
    Still on track
  • mrunner2
    Options
    Nice work JAB! I only did WO 2. Messed up and did the wrong ones yesterday. Looking forward to getting of the quickstart meals, though they are good.
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of kickstart today, two cardio workouts :( I'm gonna have to do them back to back again today when the kids go down for their naps but its gonna be tough, would leave one until this evening but my mother in law comes over on Friday nights to stay so she is here to look after the kids in the morning when I go to work :(
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of kickstart today, two cardio workouts :( I'm gonna have to do them back to back again today when the kids go down for their naps but its gonna be tough, would leave one until this evening but my mother in law comes over on Friday nights to stay so she is here to look after the kids in the morning when I go to work :(

good luck on your back-to-back cardio!

I found them very repetitive during kickstart week - was so glad to have a day off from it when i started WOs 3 & 4!!
  • JABGoochie
    Options
    Day 5 complete and a burn of 444 from w2 and c1.
    Enjoying the food :)
  • cristino1985
    cristino1985 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just completed day 4 dying on the couch after my cardio workout! It's so much harder doing both workouts after being on my feet all day at work! I'm off for a soak in the bath! I am enjoying this kickstart week but I won't be upset when it's over :D
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Just completed day 4 dying on the couch after my cardio workout! It's so much harder doing both workouts after being on my feet all day at work! I'm off for a soak in the bath! I am enjoying this kickstart week but I won't be upset when it's over :D

You are doing brilliantly, double cardio is strenuous in itself, never mind being done after a hard day's work. BUT I'm sure all your efforts will be rewarded! Keep up the great work!
  • wade78
    wade78 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I started the kick start on Monday: Workout 1 in the morning and Cardio 1 in the evening. Both workouts were fine although my shoulders are killing me today. I've done workout 2 this morning and fingers crossed I will do the cardio in the evening. I'm not doing the kick start diet though. Hope you are all doing well!
  • a_new_dawn
    Options
    Hi,
    I started the kick start on Monday: Workout 1 in the morning and Cardio 1 in the evening. Both workouts were fine although my shoulders are killing me today. I've done workout 2 this morning and fingers crossed I will do the cardio in the evening. I'm not doing the kick start diet though. Hope you are all doing well!

well done for making a start! Hope the shoulder pain eases off quickly! I kinda like feeling sore after a workout, its confirmation I've been working hard!