Friday 1/10/13

Options
fludderbye
fludderbye Posts: 457 Member
:laugh: apparently i am a day behind LOL

I sooo didnt want to get out of bed this morning but...
just finished day 3 lvl 1

used the weights able to do all but the side lunge anterior raises- they get me every time- just cant finish with the weights

can you tell a difference in your endurance yet- ?? i can see it in the cardio sections....

tell us about where you are??

gonna go drink some water so i can get some coffee LOL

Replies

• amylouise71
    amylouise71 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi I did my 4th session of level 1 yesterday (having missed 2 days) and I will say that the days I work out I feel so much better than when I don't, this work out really is quite awesome. The arm exercises kill me too but I did notice last night that I'm developing bicep muscles, I've never noticed any defined muscle there before!
  • emartin87
    Options
    I'm letting my food settle then will conquer L1D4.. yes i can feel a difference in my endurance !!! My lungs don't feel like they're going to collapse. .yes its still rough towards the end but I make myself finish. I still take a couple of breathers(i smoke) but i'm trying to replace exercise with smoking :(
  • emartin87
    Options
    I'm letting my food settle then will conquer L1D4.. yes i can feel a difference in my endurance !!! My lungs don't feel like they're going to collapse. .yes its still rough towards the end but I make myself finish. I still take a couple of breathers(i smoke) but i'm trying to replace exercise with smoking :(

oh and i've lost a lb already in the 3 days i've actually worked out.. i skipped yesterday for personal reasons
  • zullylareina
    Options
    I quit smoking on November 29th but snuck in a cigarrette yesterday because i was extremely stressed out (old habits always creep back) but i do notice my endurance building up especially with the cardio. The more i exercise the less i want to smoke. It takes trial an error when it comes to smoking but you can do it! I just finished day 2L1, i missed a couple of days, day one i thought i was going to pass out but i finished, today i finished without feeling like passing out! I am def more motivated then ever thanks to you all! I also took a before picture of me and will post it together when i finish level 1, cant wait.
  • AVASMOM314
    AVASMOM314 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was Day 4, Level 1. I still struggle with the side lunges with raises, too. I alternate by doing one set just arms with weights and one set lunges with no weights. I am struggling with emplementing a decent schedule. If I workout while my little one is awake, I feel like I stop too much for her, but if I wait until she is asleep I don't get in bed until midnight after showering and such. I am not a morning person either! Hopefully this will work itself out and we both will get adjusted. Good luck, ya'll! Keep it up!
  • starkiss100
    starkiss100 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I did Day 4 Level 1 yesterday. I feel my endurance getting a little better, but the side lunges with raises get me too. I took a couple small breathers. I look forward to doing this workout everyday after work and my boyfriend does it with me. We are both sweating well before the end of it. Can't wait to see my results at the end of the 30 days.
  • tromig33
    Options
    Just completed D4L1 and felt like I wanted to stop in the middle of circuit 2 but kept pushing and got it done...on to D5!!!
  • lizajayne32
    lizajayne32 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I did Day 4 of Level 1 today, I feel a lot better for it too, my legs are still a bit achey, but I am managing the workout much better than I did on day 1 already.
  • heck7030
    Options
    L1D4 completed. I'm definitely having more endurance and almost completed the entire workout with any breaks. The last cardio workout gets me so I have to break during The jump Rope..

Anyone else think when Jillian counts when she says 2 more it's really 3 more??

Went over on my calories so far today. Maybe I'll go walk and burn some calories.

On to day 5 tomorrow.

Is anyone eating anything specific to help with calories? I'm eating a lot of yogurt & granola & veggies. a friend gave me some slim fast & Special K drinks she doesn't want. We'll see if I like those. Although I'm really craving a coke (my weakness) but I haven't had one since Monday.
  • fkmeimfamous
    fkmeimfamous Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Anyone else think when Jillian counts when she says 2 more it's really 3 more??

LOL! YES! I get confused cuz when I stop they are still going on. so now I just continue on until I see the next move..
  • tromig33
    Options
    My day 5 is complete...I am loving this video...well the way it makes me feel anyhow. It seems to happen so quickly that I feel I need to do other things but I am seeing the benefits!!!