Needs some paleo/primal friends :)

Options
Hey everyone. I'm not foreign to MFP, but took a hiatus this past Fall because I'm a senior at Texas A&M and my semester was slammed. I'm surprised I had time to breathe, haha.

I've jumped head first back into my old/good routine, but due to my absence from MFP for ~3 months, a lot of my friends on here deleted me :/

Just want some friends to encourage/be encouraged by!

Carry on :)
--Devon

Replies

• SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    I didn't delete you :smile:
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    Thankfully :D
  • lilbrowngirl
    lilbrowngirl Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Just started Paleo/primal a week ago and would love to add some buddies! I'm 31 living in California and hoping to get healthy this year. Wishing you the best!
  • AnneC77
    AnneC77 Posts: 284
    Options
    I have been Primal 2 weeks today, feel free to add me x
  • Nu_Primal_Me
    Nu_Primal_Me Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    By all means, add me!
  • jordanna1979
    jordanna1979 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for going Paleo so I could use friends too! Feel free to add me :)
  • rintin88
    rintin88 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been back on the Primal bandwagon for a few weeks now, feel free to add me!
  • cynpin34
    cynpin34 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I just started Paleo last week kind of on a whim...I started and have been doing a lot of reading on it and think this is kind of the life I was meant to live. I've done really well so far, but would love some support! Please add me if you like, I'm pretty new to MFP too...when I first started I only lasted about a week...lol
  • girliegrrrl
    girliegrrrl Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I've been transitioning to Paleo for the last few weeks and would love some Paleo/Primal friends for encouragement! Feel free to add me as I'm going to add a few of you too! :)
  • elosquirrel
    elosquirrel Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been sloooowwwwllly transitioning and finally jumped fully on board with the new year - I'm loving it so far!