Team Dolvett- Week 1 Challenge

Options

Replies

• Liquidfeet
    Liquidfeet Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Thursday: 1021 calories burned!!!
    Doing 4 3/4 hours of mixing by hand, lifting 10 lb bags of ingredients, baking and cake decorating (I even through in some squats while the cakes were in the oven). I managed to get all 5 baby shower cakes done for tomorrow and no longer want to see anything sweet again for a long time. Its a good side effect of having to work with so much sugar for so long. :laugh:
  • LittleLucy23
    Options
    Burned 240 calories - walked one hour
  • LittleLucy23
    Options
    I walk outside and walk approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 miles in an hour. How many calories would this be?
  • Soyaknow
    Soyaknow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    No extra exercise for me on 1/10. After two nights of exercise at the gym (from nothing for the last six months), I went straight from work to bed and slept for 12 hours! I hope to bring it today and this weekend though.
    Soya.
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    I walk outside and walk approximately 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 miles in an hour. How many calories would this be?

I would consider that a slow pace walk and accurate calories burned. I walked 2 miles fast pace this morning in 35 mins and burned 286 cals.
  • mtnchick3355
    Options
    1/10 - Fitbit calories burned 307
  • Iorns78
    Iorns78 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thursday: 154 calories burned
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    No extra exercise for me on 1/10. After two nights of exercise at the gym (from nothing for the last six months), I went straight from work to bed and slept for 12 hours! I hope to bring it today and this weekend though.
    Soya.

That's the way to do it. Slow and steady. You are doing great!
  • turne1
    turne1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Tuesday calorie burn was 283. I used the treadmill for 25 minutes with mixed walking/jogging. And then I booked myself across campus in 10 minutes to get to another class, so that was definitely burning some calories.

Wednesday I burned 969. I don't know the exact breakdown of everything, but it included treadmill (ran my first whole mile without walking!), bike, medicine ball work, calisthenics, and then I met my friend at the school rec center for some volley ball. I could hardly move last night!
  • psychomomxs4
    psychomomxs4 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    walking up hill @ 3.8 for 50 minutes burned 407 calories
    weight lifitng for 90 minutes burned 311 calories..............................total 718

At 4:45 am my bodybugg was reading 345 calories. It's now 8:45 pm and is reading 2,637 calories burned so far for today. i still have 3 hours till bed time..it's going to be a big burn day

4526527.png[/url]
    JbWzm5.png[/url]
  • dillyg08
    dillyg08 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    Burned 315 calories today.

Good night Team Dolvett.
  • turne1
    Options
    Today (friday) I burned 759 calories. I ran a 5k, went jogging with my dog, rode a bike, and did some circuit training. And now, I am icing my knees!
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Friday: 542 calories burned/ walking on treadmill

I hope everyone has a nice weekend! I am going to fit in some exercise this weekend so I can stay focused! Good luck team!
  • lbsell
    lbsell Posts: 26
    Options
    Sorry just figuring this out. Here is this week thus far:
    T – 108
    W – 178
    TH – 114
    F – 87
    S – 142

BMI: 22.1
  • Mrs_Fit
    Mrs_Fit Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I didn't get a chance to work out Friday but hopefully I made up for it today. I burned 1163 calories hanging out with the kids and doing what they wanted to do to include bicycling and playing basketball. I never thought riding a bike was as hard as it is now. :laugh: What happened? lol Well I am beat! I hope everyone has a great weekend and keep your goal in mind as you are about your day! Go Team Dolvett!!!:bigsmile:
  • turne1
    Options
    Hey guys, I did level one of the biggest loser cardio max. does anybody know how many calories that is? 5 min warm up 20 min intense cardio, 5 min cool down
  • turne1
    Options
    Burned 646 calories today!
  • Soyaknow
    Soyaknow Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    burned 1015 calories = 3 hours at the gym!
  • BridgetForFitness
    Options
    1/9:
    Air Climb Stepper (60 mins): burned 980 cals
    Jamie Eason's Livefit Legs workout (20 mins): burned 142 cals

1/10:
    Turbo Fire 30 (30 mins); burned 547 cals
    Turbo Fire Tone 30 (30 mins): burned 271 cals
    Butt Bible Lower Level 1 (20 mins): burned 261 cals
    Jamie Eason's LiveFit Shoulders & Abs (20 mins): burned 142 cals

1/11:
    Brisk Walk (35 mins): burned 286 cals