Introduce yourself! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• frostytots
    frostytots Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Morning everyone! My name is Missi and I am a proud mama of a beautiful 4 year old and a 14year old step son. I work full time and am also currently a full time student. I am sad to say that I just started my journey last week at a touch over 300lbs, but plan on changing that! Looking to lose about 120-140lbs. I've never been not overweight, and would like to set a good example for my little one (she is not overweight and is very active, definitely much different than I was when I was that small!). Lets do this ladies!
  • Lindaloveschloe
    Options
    I love reading these! so nice to meet u all!! :)
  • stormjourney
    Options
    Wow! Amazing weight loss! Go you!
  • kcraig6207
    kcraig6207 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Katie. I'm 29 years old and a married mother of two girls ages 4 and 2! I also work full time as a speech-language pathologist in an elementary school. i just started MFP and would like to lose around 100 pounds. I have always been overweight -- I want to be healthy but also set a good example for my daughters. I want to make sure they don't struggle with their weight as I always have. We can do it!! :)
  • quietmama
    Options
    Hi,Im Kim. I live in Prince Rupert B.C. Im a wife and a mother of two kids ages 14 and 12. For the past year and 1/2 I've been homeschooling our son. Don't get much time to get out. Starting now I'm going to make time. My biggest weekness is snacking also. hahaha. I really need lots of encouragment cause I always start eating healthy and then loose my motivation. So glad to find this site. It might be just what I needed.This October Im turning 40!!!!!Yuck! Anyways, my first goal is to loose 40 pounds before my birthday. Wish me luck.! Nice to meet you all.:happy:
  • 88meli88
    88meli88 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Melitta, and I have a 3-year old son. I just started a week ago, and I am serious this time. :) My husband is away until end February so that gives me 8 weeks, and I want to get a good chunk of weight out of the way in these 8 weeks.

My biggest challenge is to incorporate exercise in my life,especially while my husband is away. So I started doing the Nike Training Club at home and putting munchkin in front of a acrtoon. He seems to be more interested in my exercise videos, and wants to help me. Bring me the weights, presses the play button, etc.

Week 1 was good, onto week 2, and really looking forward to some encouragement - I usually drop out after about 3 weeks and 3 kg.
  • kellie318
    Options
    Hello, I'm Kellie! I'm a 21 year old newlywed with a 6.5 month old baby boy (: My goal is to lose about 35 lbs more than what I've already lost, and I want to gain muscle! So I guess my goal would actually be that I want to lose FAT, not necessarily a huge amount of WEIGHT. (:
  • jessiejames712
    Options
    Hi my name is Jessica and I'm 25 with an 8 month old son. I would like to weigh 135 and currently weigh 155. I have lost 4 lbs in the last week or so, I am planning a trip to Cuba at the end of the month and want to look decent in a bathing suit! I'm walking twice a day with my son :)
  • aygee50
    aygee50 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Amazing-Grace. I am 31yrs old and mom to my beautiful very busy 13mth old daughter. My goal is to remain healthy and lose some stubborn baby pounds while at it. I am currently doing P90X and taking boxing classes in the middle of work and nursing school. We all need encouragement and this weight loss journey is not an easy one.
  • karimomof2
    karimomof2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, my name is Kari. I am a 38 year old mother of two wonderful children(ages 4 & 5). I started joined myfitnesspal around two weeks.ago. I joined for my children - I need to keep up with them!!! My starting weight was 240. I would love to be 185.

My greatest challenge so far is coffee! I really did not realize how much I drank. I am utilizing my sons WII- Biggest Loser and Just Dance.
  • fayeded2
    fayeded2 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am Debbie. I am 39 Years Old, Married, 3 daughters’, 1 grand-daughter and a son-in-law. I work a sedentary job and have never been very physically active. I currently weigh 171 lbs and would like to lose about 40 lbs but would be happy with 30 lbs. I am working with an underactive thyroid and low iron, which give me low energy. I have also been told yesterday by my doctor that my cholesterol is high and that I must exercise. So now my goal is to incorporate foods that help with my energy level, help me lose weight and lower my cholesterol. I am starting with low impact moderate exercise that I plan to increase as my energy levels increase. Good luck to everyone and my hope is that this group will provide motivation for me.