Winter Break BOOTS my weight up! SOS!

Options
I had insisted on working out every day for two months before winter break at collage, and lost more than 10 pounds until my autumn quarter ended. But the thing is I went to California for Chiristmas and ate a bunch lot things including chips, biscuits, Huge number of Chinese good, popcorn, soft drinks, hot pot, buffett, ice-cream, churros, cakes……Even worse, I could not find a gym close to my living place, and I had no exercise buddy with me, which made me put work-out aside totally. After coming back from break, the moment I stepped on the weight scale, I was about to be stifled and faint! I've put on 12 pounds!!! How can that be only within three weeks?! It's not scientific!!! All the efforts i've done last few months just went into nothing:-( I hate myself. Now, I'm trying to work out every day to lose weight, but it's really disappointing to find out that I become even harder to be satisfied by food, that is I eat more things than before. Guess that's because my stomach was enlarged during the break. What shall I do? Does anyone have any similar experience and willing to share with me? Thank you sosososo much!!!

Replies

• CowgirlConnieMay
    CowgirlConnieMay Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I went to Cabo for a week and gained the 3 pounds I lost plus one more....than I came home and it was my birthday and my BF and I just celebrated our 1 year and went out on a big nice dinner last night .....I can't even bring myself to weigh in today :( But I will...it will just suck to start over on my goal :(:( But we need to get back at it....that's all we can do!
  • lomins
    lomins Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yup, we've all been there. Just start fresh and don't feel bad about yourself. Guilt always makes me eat.
    Get back into a healthy routine, wait a week or two and then weigh in.
    Vacations, birthdays etc are always hard. Just get back on the right track and don't look back.